thatsfuctit

first half against juve at OT

first 15 mins in turin

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:07 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I was screaming "corner flag you @#%&! !!!!"
What, you actually wanted penalties - given how shite we generally are at them (Moscow gloriously excepted )??

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
He didn't though. He played it up the line a good thirty yards.
Shut it you #@&%!

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:08 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
What, you actually wanted penalties - given how shite we generally are at them (Moscow gloriously excepted )??
we were down to 10 men - £#%&!in dead right I wanted penalties

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:09 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
We had Irwin, Beckham, Giggs... and of course Schmeichs. Who'd saved one already remember.

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:11 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
we were down to 10 men - £#%&!in dead right I wanted penalties
Just as well that Giggsy didn't agree, eh

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:17 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Shut it you #@&%!

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:26 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Rooney got done for that at Fulham as well, when he'd actually sent the ball towards where the foul happened. It was petulant sure but absolutely no time was wasted... UNTIL the ref held up the game by sending him off.
That was for kicking the ball at the referee. Not away from the action.

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Their penalty, Irwin being sent off, the inevitable equalizer and his subsequent celebration...no match has ever made me as angry as that. Never known rage like it after a football match I was £#%&!ing fuming for days after that.
The only game that came close, in terms of anger for me, was the Bayern Munich home game a couple of years ago.

Was £#%&!ing fuming then too.

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Mr_Ed

The derby in October irked me somewhat

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:11 AM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper
'Kin 'ell... look at that squad. Bloody brilliant.
Beckham, Keane, Scholes, Giggs, Butt

Valencia, Anderson, Park, Young, Nani

(atleast we can't excuse Fergie of being like KKKenny)

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:11 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
The derby in October irked me somewhat
Been pissed off plenty of times, but Liverpool in 99 and Munich in 2010 had United 2-0 up and coasting, in huge games, only for the ref to send off one of our players for £#%&! all, and we ended up throwing both games away.

The Munich one still hurts. Could have had a free run at the Final without Barce£#%&!inglona to worry about.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:29 AM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Munich in 2010 had United 2-0 up and coasting, in huge games, only for the ref to send off one of our players for £#%&! all,

Rafael deserved to go.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:36 AM
Mr_Ed

Porto 05 with timmy tourettes gifting them and scholseys disallowed goal

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Porto 05 with timmy tourettes gifting them and scholseys disallowed goal
04. I was absolutely £#%&!ing raging at that. £#%&!ing Monaco got to the final.

Jesus crapping shit.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:47 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
Rafael deserved to go.
No way. Shirt tug on the half way line. Ref wasn't even thinking about a yellow until that @#%&! Ribery got in his face.

Meanwhile Van Bommel went around kicking shite out of anything in a red shirt, could have been sent off within the first 20 minutes, but somehow lasted the entire 90.

Edit: Not to mention Carrick's £#%&!ing holocaust, letting in Olic for a key goal just before half time.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:48 AM
JakeB

Quote:
No way. Shirt tug on the half way line. Ref wasn't even thinking about a yellow until that @#%&! Ribery got in his face.

Meanwhile Van Bommel went around kicking shite out of anything in a red shirt, could have been sent off within the first 20 minutes, but somehow lasted the entire 90.
tbf it was refreshing to see one of the twins walking off the field unaided and not clutching their shoulder.

So for that reason, red all the way for me.

Unread 20-01-2012, 10:01 AM
programmes?

Quote:
Shut it you #@&%!
Tad strong, no?

Anyway, watch it back, I'm right.

Unread 20-01-2012, 10:25 AM
andyroo

Quote:
That was what was really galling about it. Not so much that Rafael walked (it was harsh but there was a case), but that that @#%&!, and also Van Butyens who'd been targeting Rooney's ankle, didn't.

Unread 20-01-2012, 10:33 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
Tad strong, no?

Anyway, watch it back, I'm right.
You aren't, even if he did kick it away, the ball had barely crossed the line when he did, and the whistle hadn't gone, kicking it away was just a continuation of his attempts to keep it in. Even in today's over officious times he would never get a yellow card for that, players do it all the time, smashing the ball high into the stand to prevent quick throwins and the like. Absurd decision.
Closed Thread