United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-01-2012, 02:51 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Is anyone else getting rep request pms from magic because his thread has hit four pages?
I don't understand?

Unread 24-01-2012, 02:54 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Evra's dive was worse by the way, when Suarez didn't kick him on the knee, before he didn't racially abuse him. No doubt about that.
Goes without saying pal. The RAWK lawyers tore that report apart piece-by-piece tbf. Devastating critiques. The F.A. is lucky the corrupt press are in their pocket.

Unread 24-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Fixed.

Unread 24-01-2012, 04:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs down

Quote:
Martin Atkinson is ref. 3 games he's reffed the dippers this season and 3 times he's sent an opposition player off, including that ridiculous Rodwell one. Not a chance Evra lasts 90 minutes.
£#%&!'s sake, I didn't know he's going to be in charge.

I usually find most criticism of referees pointless and unfair, but he's awful. What's worse is that he's a very weak ref, which is why it's frustrating that we always seem to get him in big away games.

Unread 24-01-2012, 05:46 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
What's worse is that he's a very weak ref, which is why it's frustrating that we always seem to get him in big away games.
And what's even worse than that is the fact he tries to prove he isn't a weak ref by 'standing up to Fergie' I don't want to come across all RAWkish either but based on his previous showings it's hard not to worry. I wonder how many red card challenges Carragher will get away with this time

Unread 25-01-2012, 10:18 PM
General Woundwort

Mickey P has told BBC Manc that Evra will be considered if he's fit.

Not sure how he'd know though tbf.

Unread 25-01-2012, 10:19 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Mickey P has told BBC Manc that Evra will be considered if he's fit.

Not sure how he'd know though tbf.
"Patrice Evra is a football player who plays for Manchester United. If he is fit, he is considered to play like any other player. What has happened has happened. What has been said has been said. You are talking about a football match now and I think it will be a very good FA Cup tie."

Unread 25-01-2012, 10:20 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Is anyone else getting rep request pms from magic because his thread has hit four pages?
£#%&! off

Good idea though
Closed Thread