Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
will end up at Chelsea...
Yep!

Unread 26-05-2014, 03:50 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I think the club has done everything in it's power. Down to Southampton and Shaw
That's such a familiar and depressing line now.

"It's up to Thiago now"

"It's up to Kroos now"

"It's up to Jay Sterling now"

Unread 26-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
That's such a familiar and depressing line now.

"It's up to Thiago now"

"It's up to Kroos now"

"It's up to Jay Sterling now"
To be fair Hodgson can piss off. The club should man up and give Shaw and his people a deadline. I can't see Chelsea forking out what we've offered personally

Unread 26-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Is there any other club in world football that manages to complicate and drag-out transfers as much as United?

Unread 26-05-2014, 03:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Is there any other club in world football that manages to complicate and drag-out transfers as much as United?
Nope.

"It's up to Cesc now"

Unread 26-05-2014, 04:08 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
To be fair Hodgson can piss off. The club should man up and give Shaw and his people a deadline. I can't see Chelsea forking out what we've offered personally
they just got 50mil for a plonker. add their other sales last season thats 100mil in...plus it looks like they'll sell more

30mil for them will be fine i he actually wants him

Unread 26-05-2014, 04:10 PM
magic_cantona

If he does go elsewhere now, we might as well pack it in. It appears we have nobody that can actually seal a deal. Absolute joke.

Unread 26-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
This should be announced by the club tomorrow if it's done as dave suggests.

The longer it goes on the more worrying it gets considering the other balls ups from United of late.

Wouldn't be surprised if shaw is stalling waiting for chelsea if he is a chelsea fan.

Unread 26-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Johnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
If he does go elsewhere now, we might as well pack it in. It appears we have nobody that can actually seal a deal. Absolute joke.
give your head a wobble ffs

Unread 26-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Sparky***

He'll end up at Chelsea, nailed on.

I think some people are underestimating just how much finishing 7th has damaged us. We reek of desperation and it's not a flattering scent.

I said that Moyes' tenure would set us back years and I see no signs of that being untrue.

Unread 26-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Rhodzy

Unread 26-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Jan Kubis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

Unread 26-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

Unread 26-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Nope. Worst in Europe by a considerable margin.

It's actualy a shock when Utd pull off a transfer for a decent player now. I think. Can't really remember :shakehead:

Unread 26-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Johnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Nope. Worst in Europe by a considerable margin.

It's actualy a shock when Utd pull off a transfer for a decent player now. I think. Can't really remember :shakehead:
We signed van persie not 2 years ago

Unread 26-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaldo
We signed van persie not 2 years ago
And that Mata fella four months ago. But yeah, apart from those two, can't remember any.

Unread 26-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Pop

Oh yeah, them two.

Probably signed them by accident though.

Unread 26-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Johnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Oh yeah, them two.

Probably signed them by accident though.

Unread 26-05-2014, 05:04 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
And that Mata fella four months ago. But yeah, apart from those two, can't remember any.
Both players wanted it.
One club had little choice due to contract, the other wanted rid.

When it comes to us wanting a player that the club doesn't particularly want to sell....we are awful.

The shaw one is odd, as both club n player want it....why hasn't it been done

Unread 26-05-2014, 05:05 PM
red @rmy

He's going to spurs with Pocahontas
Closed Thread