United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Buck

Belgium keep getting at the England defence in three or four one touch passes. England take three or four touches before making a pass.

Unread 14-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You’d think someone might have mentioned that giving de Bruyne time and space isn’t good.

Phil Jones is just an utter %@#$&!.
Not to mention the fact every other defender was in a line 5 meters in front of the clod.

Unread 14-07-2018, 04:47 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Jones..... To think that skidmark will be still shitting up Old Trafford this coming season.. He should be put down with a bullet into the head.
title for pre-season Tour documentary.

*could apply to any player.

Unread 14-07-2018, 04:48 PM
Sparky***

I’m going to stick my neck out here and say this is as good as England are going to get under Southgate.

Unread 14-07-2018, 04:48 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Martinez

[SIZE="7"]“Lads, it’s England”

Unread 14-07-2018, 04:49 PM
andyroo

Just blow it up ref. Sod the injury time. Nobody cares.

Unread 14-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Buck

Kane should be embarrassed receiving the golden boot

Unread 14-07-2018, 04:53 PM
red in cumbria

Ah well, Harry Kane still has possibly the crappiest Golden Boot ever to look forward to.

Unread 14-07-2018, 04:55 PM
no fun

Well done the young lions, you made my heart swell with pride

Unread 14-07-2018, 04:56 PM
red in cumbria

Belgium's best ever WC, and well deserved tbh.

Unread 14-07-2018, 04:58 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban
Big Phil there...and some say our defence doesn’t need improving. 😁
jones isn't first choice.

is he?

Quote:
I’m going to stick my neck out here and say this is as good as England are going to get under Southgate.
not sure about that, but hoddle saying it's a work-in-progress is laughable. belgium have hazard and de bruyne in midfield. we run.

or, as we're all saying these days.... we run again.

Unread 14-07-2018, 05:00 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Nigel garage, theresa May, bobby moore, Stevie £#%&!in gee, fat f£#%&!, John Terry (can you hear me John you £#%&!ing @#%&!), badiel and skinner, fat les, Adrian Durham,Sun readers, brexit voters, waistcoat Wednesday celebrators and tragic bastards throwing tenner pints in fanparks

[SIZE="7"]your boys took one helluva beating and are £#%&!ing shite!

Now can we get back to the premier league, £#%&! this international shite off

Unread 14-07-2018, 05:01 PM
S/Side.Red

So basically couldn't beat anyone half decent within normal time? Phenomenal over-achievement though iirc.

Unread 14-07-2018, 05:03 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
So basically couldn't beat anyone half decent within normal time? Phenomenal over-achievement though iirc.
not that good, but still better than expected.

Unread 14-07-2018, 05:04 PM
Sparky***

Hoddle banging on about that Foden at Man City again, is he like Messi or something?

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Its still good compared to our recent international appearances, let's not go to the other extreme now shall we

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by YCSYFEUYA
Nigel garage, theresa May, bobby moore, Stevie £#%&!in gee, fat f£#%&!, John Terry (can you hear me John you £#%&!ing @#%&!), badiel and skinner, fat les, Adrian Durham,Sun readers, brexit voters, waistcoat Wednesday celebrators and tragic bastards throwing tenner pints in fanparks

[SIZE="7"]your boys took one helluva beating and are £#%&!ing shite!

Now can we get back to the premier league, £#%&! this international shite off
This must be your tenth post in this thread and I'm still no clearer as to where you stand on England.

Unread 14-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Its still good compared to our recent international appearances, let's not go to the other extreme now shall we
I thought they’d be out in the group stages tbf.

Astounded they got this far. But let’s be honest attacking in open play England were absolute garbage.

Unread 14-07-2018, 05:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I thought they’d be out in the group stages tbf.
Even the worst England sides of recent years would have struggled not to qualify ahead of Tunisia and Panama tbh.

Unread 14-07-2018, 05:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Dismissing the idea that it's a phenomenal achievement is not an extreme, Ric.
Closed Thread