United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-06-2016, 07:52 PM
saffers

Default What's that coming over the hill is it Nemanja, is it Nemanja

Whewww

Got the Blues
Nemanja Matic tells Chelsea he wants to join Jose Mourinho at Manchester United after holding talks with Antonio Conte

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb..._-Imageandlink

£#%&! vidal!!

Unread 07-06-2016, 07:55 PM
Sparky***

Come on cuh

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237991

Unread 07-06-2016, 08:01 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Didnt see it...

Really hope the deal happens, Schneiderlin x Matic.

Unread 07-06-2016, 08:04 PM
armchair

beast but i'd love to know what happened to him in jose's sacking season. I think maybe terry was bullying him or something.

Unread 07-06-2016, 08:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
beast but i'd love to know what happened to him in jose's sacking season. I think maybe terry was bullying him or something.
Or maybe the whole dressing room atmosphere was shit, the morale was shit and his team mates weren't arsed?

Unread 07-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Maybe he caught a dose off Dr Carneiro.

Unread 07-06-2016, 08:47 PM
ScarFace

he is spoiling us !! Love that jose

Unread 07-06-2016, 10:35 PM
Billy Redface

Nah

Unread 07-06-2016, 10:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Nah
This

Unread 07-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Sandman

Hope it's %@#$&!s, if we signed him it really would be a signal for the direction Mourinho wants to go, the hopes that he's changed are fading with every player linked

Unread 07-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This
I'd rather persist with Schneiderlen. I'm not a fan of this increasing trend of completely giving up on talented players after one season.

Unread 07-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Hope it's %@#$&!s, if we signed him it really would be a signal for the direction Mourinho wants to go, the hopes that he's changed are fading with every player linked
Oh god no, don't sign any decent defensive midfielders to bolster our piss-weak midfield full of crocks and utter @#%&!s, Jose. Anything but that.

Unread 07-06-2016, 11:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I'd rather persist with Schneiderlen. I'm not a fan of this increasing trend of completely giving up on talented players after one season.
Nope, need dynamic midfielders capable of attacking and getting about the pitch, not sitters. Could've had Matic in the Moyes era too..

Unread 07-06-2016, 11:28 PM
armchair

You can never have too many good players imo. The guy is a beast. I remember an in the mood yaya getting absolutely destroyed by him.

Schneiderlin has been a joke. The idea of giving him no competition hasn't worked, he's only gone backwards. He'll only improve training with better players.

Unread 07-06-2016, 11:33 PM
andyroo

Hard to get excited about this, he's hardly going to step the pace of our game up, but while he's just as backwards-looking (apart from the odd long-ranger) maybe he wouldn't be such an utter fanny as Schneiderlin. Maybe.

Unread 07-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Nope, need dynamic midfielders capable of attacking and getting about the pitch, not sitters. Could've had Matic in the Moyes era too..
No we need a decent defensive midfielder, like we've needed for god knows how long. Currently, for that position we have:

35 year old Michael Carrick
A 31 year old German crock who spends 5 months a season injured or sauntering off back to Germany for ze giggles
The bogbrush from Belgium who thinks defending is simply smashing peoples faces with his elbows.
Ander "Que defending?" Herrera.
Morgan "the invisible man" Schneiderlin

Now tell me - why the £#%&!ing hell wouldn't you sign a defensive minded midfielder?!

Or shall we continue to watch the likes of Mark £#%&!ing Noble charging 50 yards through our team with the ball at feet without a single person getting near him?

Unread 07-06-2016, 11:38 PM
jem

we could do with a player (or two) like matic. but I had rather hoped we'd find a better one.

Unread 08-06-2016, 12:01 AM
armchair

It was a disgrace what happened with Matic in Jose's failed season and I said that but the guy is a monster. He's not a water carrier, he's a force of nature.
He was the chelsea player I was most jealous about in 2014
Quote:
so jel of matic
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...3&postcount=63

Unread 18-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Flix

I have it on pretty good authority that a deal for Matic has been done. When I say pretty good authority, it came from one of Matic's mates. Obviously no guarantees he wasn't talking shit, but no reason to believe he was

Unread 18-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Vedder

Hope so. Absolute beast
Closed Thread