United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:01 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry

I like Valencia but without his speed, power and directness he is a very average player and unfortunately he will never be able to get back to what he was.

yup, no directness, speed or power here

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:02 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Forget what an awful human he is, but Christ Suarez is a awful striker. Utterly shambolic. Same thing over and over again, run the channel, cut inside, outside, inside, outside then soft shot or tackled. Every game. Glad they have no one up front.
Obviously thinks he's a good referee as he tried to run the game throughout.

Never seen so many players trying to get opposition players booked.

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

Penalty Antonio Valencia vs Liverpool - YouTube
he had over played it tbh. two on the line reina on top of it.

Nani would have skied it 50/60 yards over well before that.

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

I thought he overran it too, he should have crossed earlier. He got a bit lucky but at least he made the defender make a decision instead of just @#%&!ting it at the keeper

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:13 PM
borsuk

can't believe valencia is getting criticised for this

even for fred this is bizarre

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

Penalty Antonio Valencia vs Liverpool - YouTube

You know what I meant, he isn't as direct or powerful. It's obviously affected his self belief, too.

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Anderson is perfect for these games.
What for exactly, the half time buffet??

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:20 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:31 PM
eddie_red

Cool

Quote:
The Man Utd fans are exactly right about the Munich chants, Liverpool fans didn't sing that today because it suited them.

The 'always the victim' isn't about Hillsborough, but I agree, it was best left alone today.

Murderers - again, best left alone today. But not necessarily about Hillsborough. More likely about that other event that the Liverpool fans like to forget.

None of these chants for me were taking the piss out of Hillsborough, but could easily be twisted by those looking to take offence. Which the Liverpool fans would never try to do would they?

At the end of the day, neither set of fans are angels. Liverpool have no right to call anyone though, they booed a player all game because he was racially abused by one of their players

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthr...#ixzz27KKFJrrN

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Mr_Ed

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:37 PM
red @rmy

Thumbs up

Thank god other teams can see past this scouse self pity.

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Valencia had a chance to play it, and a chance to shoot, and he missed both. Thank god for Glen £#%&!ing Johnson

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
can't believe valencia is getting criticised for this

even for fred this is bizarre
Pretty odd. Made the winner from nothing, but he's at fault

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Cream

Quote:
Geoff Shreeves ‏@GeoffShreeves

Ref Mark Halsey (in cancer remission) been wished to die by trolls. So too has his wife Michelle (also in remission) and their daughter.WTF
Amazed Utd fans have any issue with Halsey.

Unread 23-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Still waiting for the media to mention why they think it was okay for the Liverpool support to boo Evra for being black?

The commentary I heard (Sky Sports) clearly said at one point that it was up to Suarez to rise above the abuse he was getting and ram it back down [the United fans'] throats.

The BBC website has been very touchy about the whole racism thing with Suarez and Phil McNulty's report is typical of what £#%&!ers they are. Yes he's forced himself to mention the Munich taunts (that I haven't seen) but Evra was booed (for being black) throughout the game by large numbers and yet McNulty and the BBC site haven't even mentioned it.

Unread 23-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Still waiting for the media to mention why they think it was okay for the Liverpool support to boo Evra for being black?

The commentary I heard (Sky Sports) clearly said at one point that it was up to Suarez to rise above the abuse he was getting and ram it back down [the United fans'] throats.

The BBC website has been very touchy about the whole racism thing with Suarez and Phil McNulty's report is typical of what £#%&!ers they are. Yes he's forced himself to mention the Munich taunts (that I haven't seen) but Evra was booed (for being black) throughout the game by large numbers and yet McNulty and the BBC site haven't even mentioned it.
Not watched MOTD2 this season but seem to recall Collymore is on it. He's a @#%&! at times but not afraid to criticise them. Hopefully he'll mention it.

Unread 23-09-2012, 10:18 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Why not just enjoy the game?

Unread 23-09-2012, 10:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Just got back from Madrid to enjoy today's result
Will have to watch a re-run later.

....Tuesday night was arguably even better though, watched the game with a load of Madrid fans in a Bar....ended up in a heap under the big screen when Ronnie scored. Lovely stuff

Unread 23-09-2012, 10:19 PM
My Name is Keith

Some excellent stuff on that Sunderland website.

Anyway, we won. At anfield, with all that %@#$&!s going on, in one of our toughest away fixtures.