United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:16 AM
SwanseaJack

Default Humble Pie

Here i am back as promised to eat humble pie

Obviously i was way over enthusiastic about our chances against you on Saturday and we were well beaten by a much better and clinical team

Well done, all the best for the rest of the season and i hope you go on to win the league but most of all i hope you go and hammer them dirty bin dippers up the road from us.

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:18 AM
Switching Off

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:22 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanseaJack

Obviously i was way over enthusiastic about our chances against you on Saturday and we were well beaten by a much better and clinical team

Well done, all the best for the rest of the season and i hope you go on to win the league but most of all i hope you go and hammer them dirty bin dippers up the road from us.
Hate to say I told you so.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...3&postcount=58

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Stickman

What tune mate?

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:26 AM
SwanseaJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
You did indeed, when i'm wrong i'll happily put my head on the block

Scroreline was wrong tho

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:49 AM
wiganste

Quote:
£#%&!ing Anderson

Unread 19-08-2013, 08:23 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
£#%&!ing Anderson
Would have looked topboy if he'd of scored. Nqat

Unread 19-08-2013, 08:46 AM
elephantstone

Quote:

do you think the added distraction of european football might be too much and you could find yourself in a relegation battle?

Unread 19-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

No harm, jack.

I don't know who was more disappointed, Swansea fans or the wider football media.

Unread 19-08-2013, 02:41 PM
SwanseaJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
do you think the added distraction of european football might be too much and you could find yourself in a relegation battle?
I don't think so mate, i think we showed enough against you on Saturday to say that we'll be too strong for most teams in the league, and we have strengthened in the summer and not lost anyone so we've got 2 players to cover each position. Having said that we've got a pretty tough start and its not inconceivable that we could be going in to September with 0 points.

Unread 19-08-2013, 02:44 PM
SwanseaJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No harm, jack.

I don't know who was more disappointed, Swansea fans or the wider football media.
I think us Swans fans were taken in a bit by the media spouting on about Utd being vulnerable but we're still disappointed with the way we defended on Sat, we'll probably not defend that badly again this season tbh.

I think it shows how far we've come as a club by being disappointed by losing to you guys and not being happy with the performance the team put in.

Unread 19-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Having said that we've got a pretty tough start and its not inconceivable that we could be going in to September with 0 points.
well since you've only got 1 more game to get any points from this month and that's away at spurs then no, it's not inconceivable is it.

Unread 19-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Lok

Quote:
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=13

Close enough.

Unread 19-08-2013, 06:36 PM
red in cumbria

Kudos for turning up here again, pol

I think that Swansea might finish a bit lower than the last campaign, but should still easily be OK. There's a good chance that 2 of the 3 relegation spots are filled (by Palace and Hull) already.

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Don Gorgon

Was next to the segregation, decent support Swansea tbh. What's that tune you sing with no words?

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:33 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Gorgon
Was next to the segregation, decent support Swansea tbh. What's that tune you sing with no words?
tubular bells

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:47 PM
taff

wouldn't be surprised if swansea disappointed this season, a fair bit of expectation on them and laudrup doesn't have a great track record for sticking around long-term - there were even a few ructions last season.

all it needs is for a couple of signings to fail to settle, michu to get sussed and jonjo shelvey to carry on being himself and i fear the wheels could come off big time.

i mean i don't really fear it, i couldn't give a £#%&!. but still.

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:55 PM
puressence

do you know any shop that do mail order welsh oggys

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
do you know any shop that do mail order welsh oggys
you only posted on this thread because the word pie is in the title.

Unread 19-08-2013, 07:56 PM
ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
tubular bells
Closed Thread