United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2010, 11:53 PM
denis lawless

Default Re: the country is f***in filthy.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
why? your council tax is not supposed to be used for cleaning up after c***s. if you walk past a piece of litter without putting it in the bin, then you are just as guilty as the person that dropped it. in fact, for all you know it may have been dropped by accident, blown away through a window or something.
f*** off

i bet you walk around picking other peoples shit up after them dont you ?

like f*** you do......

yeah, "dropped by accident, blown away through a window or something" ffs.....you really do live in a f***in dreamworld

Old 20-01-2010, 11:56 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
why? your council tax is not supposed to be used for cleaning up after c***s. if you walk past a piece of litter without putting it in the bin, then you are just as guilty as the person that dropped it. in fact, for all you know it may have been dropped by accident, blown away through a window or something.
are you f***ing joking? i pay 1200 a year for council tax and the only requirement i have is that they keep the area around me clean. i live across the road from a primary school and a shop and constantly have to clear my drive of other peoples rubbish but the least i expect is to have to pick up litter on my travels.

Old 20-01-2010, 11:58 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
are you f***ing joking? i pay 1200 a year for council tax and the only requirement i have is that they keep the area around me clean. i live across the road from a primary school and a shop and constantly have to clear my drive of other peoples rubbish but the least i expect is to have to pick up litter on my travels.
its those pesky kids and their open windows

Old 21-01-2010, 12:01 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
its those pesky kids and their open windows
the kids round here go to school in pressurised cabins so it's inevitable.

Old 21-01-2010, 12:04 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
the kids round here go to school in pressurised cabins so it's inevitable.

accidents will happen

Old 21-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
f*** off

i bet you walk around picking other peoples shit up after them dont you ?

like f*** you do......

yeah, "dropped by accident, blown away through a window or something" ffs.....you really do live in a f***in dreamworld

Closed Thread