United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: the country is f***in filthy.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
i have alwalys get sinus issues around this time of year and i am doing good up to now. Picking your nose whilst taking a shit is class.
Knee scabs are a bonus

Old 20-01-2010, 08:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i dont ....i live in Gordon Browns Brittttain
And when you live in Airbrushed Dave's Britain things will be no different with regards to this one

This is one thing which has very little to do with which party is in power.

Old 20-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
everyone should have a bloke from the council paid to follow them round and clean up after them.

Old 20-01-2010, 10:39 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
Denis, you're right, it's a f***ing pig sty this country... Places like Picadilly gardens are f***ing grim, dirty places.

But don't be having a dig at the government, council etc. it's the dirty, dirty bastards living here who are doing the damage...

If i even drop a piece of litter by accident i go back and pick it up, but you see lads just purposefully drop McDonalds cartons and wrappers on the ground instead of putting them in bins.

f***ing common, dirty tramps.
tbh, i was refering to the current state of the place.....the snow has meant that streets havent been swept for over a month and with the added grit, everywhere just looks filthy.....the accumilation of 4 weeks of dog turds is just the icing on the cake.....but i havent seen a single road sweeper out since the snow has gone. (council)

if its a question of money (council), then how about getting community service people on the job....

but yeah i agree, litter is also a long term problem.....education and heavy fines need to be implemented

im the same as you with taking my own litter home or looking for a bin, the scumbags who just drop it without a thought need their noses rubbing in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
And when you live in Airbrushed Dave's Britain things will be no different with regards to this one

This is one thing which has very little to do with which party is in power.
yeah, i dont expect things to be any different/better when the other lot get in.....dont worry, i'll be slagging them off when the time comes too.

Old 20-01-2010, 10:59 PM
believe

Quote:

if its a question of money (council), then how about getting community service people on the job....
in my local paper there is a named and shamed section from the courts and the same people pop up every week. the punishment is alway court costs and a fine but they should all be out picking up litter. they'd even accept it.

Old 20-01-2010, 11:08 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up Re: the country is f***in filthy.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
in my local paper there is a named and shamed section from the courts and the same people pop up every week. the punishment is alway court costs and a fine but they should all be out picking up litter. they'd even accept it.
that is what im talking about

two birds...one stone....sorted !!

Old 20-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

concerned members of the community should stop the chat and get out there collecting the litter instead of just moaning about it.

Old 20-01-2010, 11:42 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
concerned members of the community should stop the chat and get out there collecting the litter instead of just moaning about it.
yeah, great idea Throbs.....as long as i get a rebate on my f***in council tax hey ?

Old 20-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Zorg

Maybe the sub-human f***ing scum who drop litter in the first place could, erm, not drop litter.

Old 20-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
yeah, great idea Throbs.....as long as i get a rebate on my f***in council tax hey ?
why? your council tax is not supposed to be used for cleaning up after c***s. if you walk past a piece of litter without putting it in the bin, then you are just as guilty as the person that dropped it. in fact, for all you know it may have been dropped by accident, blown away through a window or something.
Closed Thread