United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2010, 05:51 PM
plopborsky

Default Re: the country is fuckin filthy.....

funny you say that dennis i was thinking that last night, the streets here are so clean tidy and well kept, when i went back to manchester in october it did seem like a fucking dump.

Also the air here is fresh as a daisy i have noticed i have less bogie's than when i was in london and dallas.

Old 20-01-2010, 05:51 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Also the air here is fresh as a daisy i have noticed i have less bogie's than when i was in london and dallas.
Sorry to hear that. Love a bit of a snot for elevenses.

Old 20-01-2010, 05:55 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
funny you say that dennis i was thinking that last night, the streets here are so clean tidy and well kept, when i went back to manchester in october it did seem like a fucking dump.

a mate of mine came over from Detroit last year and his kid who was born over there went for a walk through town past some shops....he thought it had been snowing....he saw all the splodges of trodden in chewing gum all over the pavements.....disgusting

Old 20-01-2010, 05:56 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Sorry to hear that. Love a bit of a snot for elevenses.
i have alwalys get sinus issues around this time of year and i am doing good up to now. Picking your nose whilst taking a shit is class.

Old 20-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i dont ....i live in Gordon Browns Brittttain

fyi .... i was in Poland one year, after the snow had gone and within a couple of days, the streets were spotless

whats germany like ?
No idea

Talking of dog turds, the most turd-strewn place I've ever seen is Montpellier. It's unbelievable. It's a lovely city, but fuck me, there are piles of huge, dirty dog eggs absolutely everywhere

Old 20-01-2010, 06:08 PM
HarkNowHear

The pigeons in Venice make a proper shitty mess.

Old 20-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Jez Quigley

Exclamation Re: the country is fuckin filthy.....

The Wombles of Wimbledon are normally pretty tidy tbf

Old 20-01-2010, 07:49 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
and thats just stockport
you're not fucking wrong either

Dodging the dog shit in Edgeley should be an olympic sport

I wouldnt be winning any medals based on todays form either

Old 20-01-2010, 08:17 PM
elhombre

Denis, you're right, it's a fucking pig sty this country... Places like Picadilly gardens are fucking grim, dirty places.

But don't be having a dig at the government, council etc. it's the dirty, dirty bastards living here who are doing the damage...

If i even drop a piece of litter by accident i go back and pick it up, but you see lads just purposefully drop McDonalds cartons and wrappers on the ground instead of putting them in bins.

fucking common, dirty tramps.

Old 20-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

everyone should have a bloke from the council paid to follow them round and clean up after them.
Closed Thread