United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2010, 05:51 PM
plopborsky

Default Re: the country is f***in filthy.....

funny you say that dennis i was thinking that last night, the streets here are so clean tidy and well kept, when i went back to manchester in october it did seem like a f***ing dump.

Also the air here is fresh as a daisy i have noticed i have less bogie's than when i was in london and dallas.

Old 20-01-2010, 05:51 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Also the air here is fresh as a daisy i have noticed i have less bogie's than when i was in london and dallas.
Sorry to hear that. Love a bit of a snot for elevenses.

Old 20-01-2010, 05:55 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
funny you say that dennis i was thinking that last night, the streets here are so clean tidy and well kept, when i went back to manchester in october it did seem like a f***ing dump.

a mate of mine came over from Detroit last year and his kid who was born over there went for a walk through town past some shops....he thought it had been snowing....he saw all the splodges of trodden in chewing gum all over the pavements.....disgusting

Old 20-01-2010, 05:56 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Sorry to hear that. Love a bit of a snot for elevenses.
i have alwalys get sinus issues around this time of year and i am doing good up to now. Picking your nose whilst taking a shit is class.

Old 20-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i dont ....i live in Gordon Browns Brittttain

fyi .... i was in Poland one year, after the snow had gone and within a couple of days, the streets were spotless

whats germany like ?
No idea

Talking of dog turds, the most turd-strewn place I've ever seen is Montpellier. It's unbelievable. It's a lovely city, but f*** me, there are piles of huge, dirty dog eggs absolutely everywhere

Old 20-01-2010, 06:08 PM
HarkNowHear

The pigeons in Venice make a proper shitty mess.

Old 20-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Jez Quigley

Exclamation Re: the country is f***in filthy.....

The Wombles of Wimbledon are normally pretty tidy tbf

Old 20-01-2010, 07:49 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
and thats just stockport
you're not f***ing wrong either

Dodging the dog shit in Edgeley should be an olympic sport

I wouldnt be winning any medals based on todays form either

Old 20-01-2010, 08:17 PM
elhombre

Denis, you're right, it's a f***ing pig sty this country... Places like Picadilly gardens are f***ing grim, dirty places.

But don't be having a dig at the government, council etc. it's the dirty, dirty bastards living here who are doing the damage...

If i even drop a piece of litter by accident i go back and pick it up, but you see lads just purposefully drop McDonalds cartons and wrappers on the ground instead of putting them in bins.

f***ing common, dirty tramps.

Old 20-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

everyone should have a bloke from the council paid to follow them round and clean up after them.
Closed Thread