United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 09:58 AM
borsuk

Default Re: Reserves vs Stockport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

yeah because no footballers with questionable attitudes have made it to the top.
who said 'no footballers'?

presumably you'd agree that some footballers with talent don't make it because of a shit attitude. i hope morrison's not one of those but i have my doubts. fingers crossed he sorts himself out.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Coracao

I thought Eikrem may have gone out on loan. He did well in the reserves last season. Usually a sign that he will spend this season out playing first team football. January maybe...

Old 10-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What's up with him?
Dunno, remember UnitedYouth tweeting that he still was though.

Old 10-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Tronics

Morrisson has settled down alot as of latr, hence the op to play in the reserves. Hope he makes it @ United

Eikrem is quality, come on leaps and bounds in the past couple

Does anyone else think De Laet should be pushing O'shea for that RB position? Seems to have alot more to offer going forward

Old 10-09-2010, 12:46 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Morrisson has settled down alot as of latr, hence the op to play in the reserves. Hope he makes it @ United

Eikrem is quality, come on leaps and bounds in the past couple

Does anyone else think De Laet should be pushing O'shea for that RB position? Seems to have alot more to offer going forward

Would have thought he'd have gone out on loan by the end of the month, but now that John's injured, perhaps not. I like him - bundles of pace, tough, and gets forward, but his positional play can be appalling at times.

Old 10-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Coracao

De Laet is a poor defender. Can't see him being here beyond next summer.

Old 10-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Tronics

^^

Agreed

How long is O'shea out for ?

Dont think it'll matter though as Nevs is back from injury

MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
LB, surely?

County's winger got past him on more than one occasion (although both sides wingers swapped round so it was probably great fun being a full back)

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
have to agree

Old 10-09-2010, 12:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'm a bit shocked he's still here now.
Closed Thread