United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-05-2013, 11:56 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
come up for the audition silv, me and hark will take you out for a drink in the community pub
i dont audition mate.

take me on my word or not at all. used to be a thrash metal drummer.... can handle anything sam throws at me

Unread 12-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Sparky***

Your time will come Sam

Unread 13-05-2013, 12:05 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Your time will come Sam
always thought sparky was anti IRA

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...46340616,d.d2k

Unread 13-05-2013, 01:42 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Didnt quite go to plan. Put a blog post up about the whole thing

http://ssacmusic.blogspot.co.uk/2013...ure-going.html
What you need is a hard nosed manager - I'll write and tell em The Ethiad are interested.

Thank me later.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:20 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
What you need is a hard nosed manager - I'll write and tell em The Ethiad are interested.

Thank me later.
City actually put bands on before the game. If we were approached, I'd obviously tell them to get £#%&!ed but whats stopping United from doing something similar? Red Square are doing it, the club should do it in those fanzone marquees. £#%&! me, imagine how many EP's I would sell to all of those day tripper weapons with that sleeve!

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:21 AM
elhombre

Quote:
City actually put bands on before the game. If we were approached, I'd obviously tell them to get £#%&!ed but whats stopping United from doing something similar? Red Square are doing it, the club should do it in those fanzone marquees. £#%&! me, imagine how many EP's I would sell to all of those day tripper weapons with that sleeve!
beautiful.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:21 AM
silv

Quote:
cant you busk outside OT for extra sales?

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:22 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
cant you busk outside OT for extra sales?
I could...but im not going to. Not into busking

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:23 AM
silv

Quote:
thinking more of a one off flash gig tbh.
obviously im a better shout than Cream () at being your manager

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:24 AM
believe

Quote:
talk about a fall from grace . what a £#%&!ing simpleton silv is.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:25 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
talk about a fall from grace . what a £#%&!ing simpleton silv is.
im running on empty today pal and am very tetchy but i'll let you off that one.

hire a £#%&! off lorry, pull the sides down.. have your band blast out some facts... drive off into the sunset counting your millions and with a boosted street cred

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:27 AM
neworder

Quote:
thinking more of a one off flash gig tbh.
obviously im a better shout than Cream () at being your manager
Organising a lot of gigs and events around United next season so yeah, stuff like that has been thought about. Trying to play at Red Square, will no doubt actually get played at half time, more ads in fanzines are likely and wanna organize some out of town gigs around aways. Playing The Archway Tavern in London on August 24th, hope we get Spurs or Arsenal that weekend when the fixtures come out

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:28 AM
elephantstone

I thought you were out of order pushing me down the concrete stairs in e234 just because it wasnt played. I am walking with a limp.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:30 AM
silv

Quote:
Organising a lot of gigs and events around United next season so yeah, stuff like that has been thought about. Trying to play at Red Square, will no doubt actually get played at half time, more ads in fanzines are likely and wanna organize some out of town gigs around aways. Playing The Archway Tavern in London on August 24th, hope we get Spurs or Arsenal that weekend when the fixtures come out
depends what way you wanna take it i suppose.

you don't wanna become just a United gimmick. Gotta retain your artistic integrity.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:35 AM
neworder

Quote:
depends what way you wanna take it i suppose.

you don't wanna become just a United gimmick. Gotta retain your artistic integrity.
True, its a fine line. Building a United following at this early stage isnt gonna do me any harm though is it? Football fans are the most loyal bunch you can hope for

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:36 AM
silv

Cool

Quote:
True, its a fine line. Building a United following at this early stage isnt gonna do me any harm though is it? Football fans are the most loyal bunch you can hope for
No I totally agree! In fact I said so when commenting on your EP sleeve a while ago. Think you're playing a blinder mate!

Just don't go turning into Boyle!

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:37 AM
sullerz

ffs, won't be surprised if silv bills him for band consultation services

got many successful bands on your roster silv?

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:37 AM
believe

Quote:
you might want to think about changing the theme to Stoke.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:40 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullerz

just engaging in some idle chit chat

im managing this act atm.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:41 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullerz

as if nodders is going to take advice from a surplus to requirements, thrash metal drummer.
Closed Thread