United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-02-2014, 10:59 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstu7
Sublime performance tonight, ran the show. If there's a chance in the summer then it's a no brainer.
More chance of Bobby Charlton coming out of retirement,

Unread 19-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Neo

Sensational performance even though he wasn't playing in what many feel is his best position.

So assured in possession, long range and short range passing exquisite, a beautiful striker of the ball, and fantastic reading of the game for a young player.

Don't know if there's any rumours of dressing room friction in the Bayern squad, but I noticed him and Gotze exchanged an awkward glance at full-time and didn't shake hands.

If there's any chance of him leaving at all then United should be all over it in the summer, but surely Bayern will have no intention of letting him go. He's the player that they should be building the team around. He stands out as the star even amongst players like Thiago, Gotze, Muller, Martinez etc.

Unread 19-02-2014, 11:09 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Sensational performance even though he wasn't playing in what many feel is his best position.

So assured in possession, long range and short range passing exquisite, a beautiful striker of the ball, and fantastic reading of the game for a young player.

Don't know if there's any rumours of dressing room friction in the Bayern squad, but I noticed him and Gotze exchanged an awkward glance at full-time and didn't shake hands.

If there's any chance of him leaving at all then United should be all over it in the summer, but surely Bayern will have no intention of letting him go. He's the player that they should be building the team around. He stands out as the star even amongst players like Thiago, Gotze, Muller, Martinez etc.
Might have something to do with Gotze earning nearly three times as much as Kroos. Despite being two years younger, less proven and not a Bayern lad.

Unread 19-02-2014, 11:28 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Might have something to do with Gotze earning nearly three times as much as Kroos. Despite being two years younger, less proven and not a Bayern lad.
Yep, I think I remember reading something about the disparity in wages between some of their players. Surely they can't keep all these @#%&!s on huge money? Lewandowski coming in next season and he'll be on big wages, too.

No chance of us signing Kroos in World Cup year though. Even if he wants to leave, his price will skyrocket in the summer and we won't be interested. The fact we won't be in the Champion's League makes it even more of a fantasy.

Makes you wonder how we're gonna strengthen in the next window after the debacle of last summer; this time the World Cup will inflate prices, and we won't be in Europe's top competition either. :shakehead:

Unread 19-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Yep, I think I remember reading something about the disparity in wages between some of their players. Surely they can't keep all these @#%&!s on huge money? Lewandowski coming in next season and he'll be on big wages, too.

No chance of us signing Kroos in World Cup year though. Even if he wants to leave, his price will skyrocket in the summer and we won't be interested. The fact we won't be in the Champion's League makes it even more of a fantasy.

Makes you wonder how we're gonna strengthen in the next window after the debacle of last summer; this time the World Cup will inflate prices, and we won't be in Europe's top competition either. :shakehead:
City or chelsea would just come in and snap him up if he was available. You know, teams that will be in the champions league next season.

Unread 19-02-2014, 11:37 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Easy, Appoint a new manager

Unread 19-02-2014, 11:38 PM
Serenity Now

Unread 19-02-2014, 11:39 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Hardly any crosses though.

Unread 20-02-2014, 12:27 AM
Part 36 Offer

£#%&!ing Moyes

Kroos is phenomenal. No chance we will sign such a talented bastard. He's one of the best midfield players in the world. He'd be wasted under Moyes.

Unread 20-02-2014, 02:20 AM
MJ Ramone

I'm sure we'll be able to cherry pick all of Bayern's best players in the summer by offering them the opportunity to play Europa League football & duke it out with Everton, Newcastle & Southampton for that lofty 5th place in the Premier League.

Moyes just £#%&! off mate. Please. It's getting silly now:shakehead:

Unread 20-02-2014, 03:37 AM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I'm sure we'll be able to cherry pick all of Bayern's best players in the summer by offering them the opportunity to play Europa League football & duke it out with Everton, Newcastle & Southampton for that lofty 5th place in the Premier League.

Moyes just £#%&! off mate. Please. It's getting silly now:shakehead:

Unread 20-02-2014, 08:36 AM
Flix

Probably wants him to replace Valencia. Kroos on the right, Mata left, Carrick & Cleverley in the middle and Kagawa in the laundrette washing Fletcher's underpants

Unread 24-02-2014, 12:10 AM
saffers

Triple your wages tone

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-kroos-3177729

Nixon broke the rooney contract thing before anyone else so might be truth in it.

Would be beyond ludicrous to sign Kroos from this current bayern team, in our state...

Unread 24-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Vedder

Just £#%&!ing do it, just launch money at the @#%&!

Unread 24-02-2014, 12:33 AM
S/Side.Red

I doubt we'll get Kroos off Bayern but those types of figures would surely get us just about anyone else. Get Vidal ffs.

Unread 24-02-2014, 12:36 AM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Triple your wages tone

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-kroos-3177729

Nixon broke the rooney contract thing before anyone else so might be truth in it.

Would be beyond ludicrous to sign Kroos from this current bayern team, in our state...
The same paper posted the Gundogan story yesterday (different Journo). I've wanted us to sign a German Midfielder since Dortmund knocked us out in 96-97

Just £#%&!ing sign them both United

This Rooney signing, on top of Mata's arrival and Adnan's deal will attract the best players regardless of a season out of the top 4. Let's hope we do some old school United-like business and get it done early before the Poborskys of the world have a one off good World Cup.

Unread 24-02-2014, 12:40 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Really hope Big Tone (world class footballer, not Sparky's pal) decides to £#%&! off the club he's been at since 16, the best team on the planet and the world's greatest coach to join Moyes & his band of #@&%!s. Bet he'd love to spend his best years in the Europa League

Unread 24-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Harfynn Teuport

Thumbs up

Woodward's negotiation technique Straight in with an offer to triple his already decent wage.

Unread 24-02-2014, 12:42 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Really hope Big Tone (world class footballer, not Sparky's pal) decides to £#%&! off the club he's been at since 16, the best team on the planet and the world's greatest coach to join Moyes & his band of #@&%!s.

Kroos is probably still unrealistic, but throw this money at Poggers, Vidal and Rozay-B ffs
Closed Thread