United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 02-12-2012, 06:19 PM
rebelcountyred
 
Default Anthony Stokes article

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...ltic-1-2671302

Great read, what a bellend, sinister shower of fuckers he mixes with. Will be interesting to see how celtic will deal with this.
 
Old 02-12-2012, 06:21 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...ltic-1-2671302

Great read, what a bellend, sinister shower of fuckers he mixes with. Will be interesting to see how celtic will deal with this.
For who?
 
Old 02-12-2012, 06:25 PM
rebelcountyred
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
For who?
Well they have the option of sacking hm or try to offload him, surely no future at celtic for him anyway.
 
Old 02-12-2012, 06:28 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Well they have the option of sacking hm or try to offload him, surely no future at celtic for him anyway.
true, celtic are opposed to RIRA, they prefer CIRA
 
Old 02-12-2012, 06:28 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Was in that bar of his the odd time before it got shot up, never found it remotely threatening or anything tbh.
 
Old 02-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Grimson
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...ltic-1-2671302

Great read, what a bellend, sinister shower of fuckers he mixes with. Will be interesting to see how celtic will deal with this.
Interesting. Very shady goings-on. Can't see any football club being happy with a player having links like that. Amazing how these idiots (Ravel etc) never seem to realise their 'best mates' are ruining their careers.
 
Old 02-12-2012, 06:35 PM
no fun
 
Default

when bosnich played for us he (allegedly) kept some very interesting company amongst some very heavy gangsters
 
Old 02-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Terry Silver
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Interesting. Very shady goings-on. Can't see any football club being happy with a player having links like that. Amazing how these idiots (Ravel etc) never seem to realise their 'best mates' are ruining their careers.
Walter Smith and Fergie seemed quite content with Andy Goram despite his UVF allegiances (pictured with terrorists in front of a UVF flag, wearing a black armband when King Rat was killed etc)
 
Old 02-12-2012, 06:37 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
when bosnich played for us he (allegedly) kept some very interesting company amongst some very heavy gangsters
All fat cunts?
 
Old 02-12-2012, 06:39 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
All fat cunts?
no comment

if any of the gangsters are reading this, magic cantona can be found repairing tescos extra shops
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Anthony Stokes article
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stokes refuses to be swayed by vandals fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 29-10-2010 01:40 AM
Ferguson stokes derby fire by again writing off City's threat fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 20-09-2009 01:30 AM
Sunderland sell 2m strike flop Anthony Stokes to Hibernian fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 21-08-2009 12:10 PM
Ferguson stokes up Benitez rift fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 10-04-2009 11:40 PM
chris stokes marlo stansfield Off Topic 4 26-12-2007 11:57 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:29 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.