saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Didn’t happen.

Did he @#%&! about it at the time?
Why didn't it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If racism is cool again then how come hundreds of thousands of people have just marched against it in London and anyone who does or says anything racist publicly is immediately met with the kind of derision you see in that tweet?
Which hundreds of thousands? The free tommy gang who blockaded a hijab wearing bus driver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Gammon season.

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:19 AM
Chris Quayd

Classy and dignified of Lovren to respect France’s tactic of waiting for chances and scoring (FOUR) goals:
“France didn’t play football. They waited for their chance and they scored. They had their one tactic and you have to respect it. They played every game of the tournament like that. I’m disappointed because we lost the game but played much better football then them.“

Unread 16-07-2018, 05:34 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

presumed that was a joke...googled it and those are his actual £#%&!ing teeth.

Why has a multi-millionaire got teeth like that? Get them £#%&!ing done you dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
What he was basically trying to say is, England needs more propers.

Unread 16-07-2018, 06:28 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Classy and dignified of Lovren to respect France’s tactic of waiting for chances and scoring (FOUR) goals:
“France didn’t play football. They waited for their chance and they scored. They had their one tactic and you have to respect it. They played every game of the tournament like that. I’m disappointed because we lost the game but played much better football then them.“
He’s such a #@&%!head. His lack of self-awareness makes him perfect for the scouse

Unread 16-07-2018, 08:19 AM
andyroo

Quote:
The scouse salt is strong in this one

Unread 16-07-2018, 12:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
How anyone from a side with Mario Mandzukic in it can claim the moral high ground on how the game is played is beyond me

Unread 16-07-2018, 12:35 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
How anyone from a side with Mario Mandzukic in it can claim the moral high ground on how the game is played is beyond me
Are we still being linked with him?

Unread 16-07-2018, 07:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Are we still being linked with him?
£#%&! it why not, he's pretty decent.
Closed Thread