United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-04-2007, 03:52 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I think you have very different ideas of 'debt' in England. The Glazers may very well sell Ronaldo, if the offer is simply too good to refuse. But it won't be primarily to 'pay off the debt.' Big businesses don't pay off debt, they manage it, and it becomes just another operational cost, like payroll.

To wit, if indeed he goes for 54m, the Glazers won't simply use that money to pay down the debt. They may use some of it for that, but not all, and probably not even very much.
no. dont speak sense on this thread.

please its not allowed.

good post by the way

Unread 13-04-2007, 10:50 AM
MUFC One Love

It's good news, but the bid hasn't been placed..yet.

I would say it's pretty certain he'll be here next season, but then the same scenario applys, it will always be the case with Ronaldo, he'll be in Spain by the time he is 25.

Unread 13-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
It's good news, but the bid hasn't been placed..yet.

I would say it's pretty certain he'll be here next season, but then the same scenario applys, it will always be the case with Ronaldo, he'll be in Spain by the time he is 25.
For the love of God man stop passing your opinions off as facts.
Closed Thread