United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:01 AM
Bunker Buster

Looks like a divorced dad who booked Amsterdam for a weekend....

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:12 AM
GBMUFC2020

Eric has some interesting decisions to make for the final.

De Gea or Heaton

Fred or Sabitzer

Martial or Weggy

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:33 AM
puressence

Just got home. Please tell me the foul on weghorst was a penalty. Ffs 🤦‍♂️ that ref the massive @#%&!. Oh let’s kick £#%&! out of players try ripping players shirts off cos you such a massive @#%&! £#%&!ing fuming anyhow Wembley top night

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:38 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Just got home. Please tell me the foul on weghorst was a penalty. Ffs 🤦‍♂️ that ref the massive @#%&!. Oh let’s kick £#%&! out of players try ripping players shirts off cos you such a massive @#%&! £#%&!ing fuming anyhow Wembley top night
Er yeah it was a stonewall mate. I can only guess that the VAR ref was away having a ciggie break

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:49 AM
puressence

Just seen the video of it. Jesus Christ almighty. If that was on a Sunday morning it would have caused a free for all. How on Earth is that not
Given. I’d be £#%&!ing livid if I was Erik I wouldn’t. Be able to contain myself at full time

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:58 AM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Nailed on penalty but we no longer get penalties! Forest tried to rough us up but came out second best. As for the ref. It took him until about the 40th minute to actually award us a free kick. The one I didn`t get was the pull back on the touch line in the first half when he played on and there was no advantage?

Unread 02-02-2023, 01:00 AM
MUFC One Love

Ref was rubbish. Out of his depth.

Wembley.

Unread 02-02-2023, 04:55 AM
shenwen

A nice easy mid-week stroll. Felt nice seeing those three attacking subs come on.

That £#%&!ing woman though

Unread 02-02-2023, 05:23 AM
Street Magician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
If he went outside in the rain & looked up, he'd f***ing drown.
He looks like some kind of gargoyle from wythenshawe and that’s a compliment to the freak.

Unread 02-02-2023, 08:42 AM
puressence

still fuming the absolute @#%&!s

Unread 02-02-2023, 08:55 AM
MUFC One Love

Sancho looked lean and sharp. Could be a great addition to the team.

Unread 02-02-2023, 09:26 AM
Jethro

I can accept the odd poor game from a ref but last night was levels above. Absolutely shocking calls all round.

Unread 02-02-2023, 09:27 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Looks like a divorced dad who booked Amsterdam for a weekend....

I take this personally…. :-(

Unread 02-02-2023, 10:22 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Interesting playing Sancho more central and he looked very up for it unlike Martial who looked bored shitless.
or, alternatively, constantly took up good position (but was ignored by the like of bruno going for goal) and scored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
Eric has some interesting decisions to make for the final.

De Gea or Heaton

Unread 02-02-2023, 10:42 AM
Ethers

He scored because he £#%&!ed up a very simple pass to Rashford.

He was just standard Martial. Showed you glimpses of what he could be, but utterly infuriating and very sloppy most of the time.

Unread 02-02-2023, 10:47 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I can accept the odd poor game from a ref but last night was levels above. Absolutely shocking calls all round.
It was mental. Seems to be every game now

How wasn't that a penalty on Weghorst? Seems like VAR is only used now to suck the joy out of goals, seeing what they can do to disallow it

Also, the Forest fans were £#%&!ing shit last night

The full repertoire of championship songs were aired

Is this a library
Your support is £#%&!ing shit
You're not famous anymore
Is this a fire drill
3-0 and you still don't sing

Ironically, not singing about their own team. Mutants

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:06 PM
atticusgrinch

Looking forward to the final. Last time we won this and the EL, seem to recall plenty of reds being massively underwhelmed "shit trophies" etc.

The years of failure under Ole hopefully mean there's much less complacency when it comes to winning trophies now.

I'm hungry to see success

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:18 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Looking forward to the final. Last time we won this and the EL, seem to recall plenty of reds being massively underwhelmed "shit trophies" etc.

The years of failure under Ole hopefully mean there's much less complacency when it comes to winning trophies now.

I'm hungry to see success
Did feel a little underwhelming last time tbf, coming so soon after that magical FA cup win, and didn’t we finish 6th in the league that season?! Dark days.

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:28 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Did feel a little underwhelming last time tbf, coming so soon after that magical FA cup win, and didn’t we finish 6th in the league that season?! Dark days.
It felt like we jibbed the league to focus on the cups. This season feels much more like it represents progress.

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
This. Absolute nothing trophy. Will take it, obvs, but let’s not go re-writing history.

Haven’t City won it 5 of the last 6 years because absolutely nobody else gave a £#%&!? they were winning it by accident.
Closed Thread