United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:50 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Default Some of you are a disgrace

Seems to be more and more people on here slagging the team/players/managers after every performance at the minute.

Last night was about 3 points, it was never going to be a Chelsea performance but tbh I would have taken a last minute penalty win. The next few weeks are about winning, if we score 4 a game then great.
I don't know whether some people are looking to cause a reaction or know absolutely nothing about football but its becoming very tedious.

We are still in ALL competitions and have a great chance in every single one of them.
We have no right to win every game by 4-5 goals and 30 shots on target, lets enjoy us winning and hopefully come May we will achieve what we deserve

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Jack Duckworth

£#%&! me, it's jiminy cricket

no, you make a good point. i was delighted with a scrappy win last night, although i was hoping we'd get a dodgy pen in the last minute just so i could see benitez spontaneously combust.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:58 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
£#%&! me, it's jiminy cricket

no, you make a good point. i was delighted with a scrappy win last night, although i was hoping we'd get a dodgy pen in the last minute just so i could see benitez spontaneously combust.
What have I done now big boy?

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:59 AM
marlo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Seems to be more and more people on here slagging the team/players/managers after every performance at the minute.

Last night was about 3 points, it was never going to be a Chelsea performance but tbh I would have taken a last minute penalty win. The next few weeks are about winning, if we score 4 a game then great.
I don't know whether some people are looking to cause a reaction or know absolutely nothing about football but its becoming very tedious.

We are still in ALL competitions and have a great chance in every single one of them.
We have no right to win every game by 4-5 goals and 30 shots on target, lets enjoy us winning and hopefully come May we will achieve what we deserve
i love these 'spoilt brat' speeches.

'high fives' and 'hugs' all round.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
Ha, ha, ha ,ha, coming from you that's brilliant. Every time Tevez or Anderson don't play the whoile forum has to duck to avoid your flying toys. Cheers vio, I love a good laugh in the morning.

ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

Love you too Marlo

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
What have I done now big boy?
nothing, you are the forum's conscience

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Withers

Quote:

To be honest you are the one looking to cause a reaction.

Why can't you just enjoy the forum for what it is. It can't be funny everyday, not every thread will end with husband and wife bad repping each other.

To be honest i'm not sure you know a lot about forums.

Come the end of the season we will be there when the awards are handed out, i'm confident we will achieve what we deserve.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Ginners

Quote:

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Withered Hand
Come the end of the season we will be there when the awards are handed out, i'm confident we will achieve what we deserve.
corrigan as best fredster again?

come on, we don't deserve that.

The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by the withered hand
it can't be funny everyday, not every thread will end with husband and wife bad repping each other.

ywhgr

waynes ear's

Quote:

£#%&! off you @#%&!, you and the interpals are the biggest bunch of £#%&!wits going when it comes to 'high fives' and 'hugs' all round.

@#%&!

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Glitter

Ears makes a good point.

I think we're allowed to slate players after a mediocre performance...we pay enough to watch 'em. As fans that's our job.

But I don't think there's anyone that isn't delighted with the result despite that. I'd take more of the same on Saturday over a breathtaking perfomance ending in a draw.

However, I expect both....I want it all.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off you @#%&!, you and the interpals are the biggest bunch of £#%&!wits going when it comes to 'high fives' and 'hugs' all round.

@#%&!

You Crack me up.

Oh and SSG2......you cant tell people how to behave.....Your not God.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:09 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
To be honest you are the one looking to cause a reaction.

Why can't you just enjoy the forum for what it is. It can't be funny everyday, not every thread will end with husband and wife bad repping each other.

To be honest i'm not sure you know a lot about forums.

True mate, my life doesn't revolve around internet forums.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter
Ears makes a good point.
i do indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

You Crack me up
i speak the truth though

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:11 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

You Crack me up.

Oh and SSG2......you cant tell people how to behave.....Your not God.
I've been known not to shave, wear sandles and talk shit so you could be wrong

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Withers

Quote:
True mate, my life doesn't revolve around internet forums.
Well £#%&! off back to Red Cafe then, you are dragging down the team's performance.

We will never win anything if we are carrying passengers.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

i speak the truth though

why Do you get so wound up?

I dont get it......The interpals...Koppas.....It isnt real...

This here............[SIZE="7"].

Is a pixel.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:13 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Well £#%&! off back to Red Cafe then, you are dragging down the team's performance.

We will never win anything if we are carrying passengers.

My weekend plans thread is the only thing keeping me here, armchair has been waiting to transfer me to Red Cafe for ages
Closed Thread