United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2006, 10:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Mourinho'sgone a bit loopy.

Really not handling United being top well at all at the moment.

Unread 11-12-2006, 11:05 AM
armchair

Stupid to rile up Newcastle like he has i.e. dismiss their chances completely. At the very least it means newcastle players will fly into tackles and fight a bit harder.

Why make an 'easy' game harder?

Unread 11-12-2006, 11:07 AM
S/Side.Red

Went to the hospital with bad migraines, even.

Poor chap.

Unread 11-12-2006, 11:08 AM
antonin jablonsky

Exactly and I've no idea what he's on about with the collusion business, it's just football.

Unread 11-12-2006, 11:20 AM
miss white

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Stupid to rile up Newcastle like he has i.e. dismiss their chances completely. At the very least it means newcastle players will fly into tackles and fight a bit harder.

Why make an 'easy' game harder?

Which is what I was thinking when I read that report this morning. Obviously rattled in a big way.

Unread 11-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Skag Trendy

He's trying the fergie mind games of old that reduced Keegan to gibbering wreck.

It might work on unexperienced manager but Fergie has seen it all before.He wrote the £#%&!ing book on it.

Unread 11-12-2006, 11:26 AM
armchair

newcastle have hit a bit of form too - still can't see chelsea losing but a few yellows, knocks, and tired legs going into the everton war should help our cause.

Unread 11-12-2006, 12:52 PM
wonky no

Quote:
newcastle have hit a bit of form too - still can't see chelsea losing but a few yellows, knocks, and tired legs going into the everton war should help our cause.
Rossi will score the winner in a 2-1 victory.

Unread 11-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

You can tell it will get worse the longer United are ahead.

I don't believe Mourinho is that astute at mind games. He's better at influencing referees or his own players than his opposition.

Unread 11-12-2006, 01:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
You can tell it will get worse the longer United are ahead.

I don't believe Mourinho is that astute at mind games. He's better at influencing referees or his own players than his opposition.
He certainly doesn't have good fundamentals when it comes to mind games, schoolboy error winding up the team you are about to play rather than your opposition????

Unread 11-12-2006, 01:07 PM
armchair

On slightly shaky ground I know, but it's obviously policy at Chelsea to surround the ref for any decision, even obvious fouls. Bit sick if you ask me. I always thought with United it was genuine outrage not a pre-agreed tactic. With chelsea it's almost every decision. Oh and Makelele wants a whistle.

Unread 11-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

He's never really been in this position before so it should be interesting.

According to the Times yesterday, Chelsea are not confident he will stay, Mourinho doesn't feel valued or some shite. Which gives me the impression he is a flowery blouse.

Unread 11-12-2006, 01:11 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
He's never really been in this position before so it should be interesting.

According to the Times yesterday, Chelsea are not confident he will stay, Mourinho doesn't feel valued or some shite. Which gives me the impression he is a flowery blouse.
They were talking about that on Jimmy Hills football bullshit programme, seems he aint one to stay anywhere too long.

Unread 11-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

He has his eye on Inter they say. A club with good resources but without huge expectations. Trouble being Mancini has them top of SerieA.

Abramovich has added Hiddink (I think) to his list of employees recently, so there could be something in that.

Unread 11-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Utd 90210

Quote:
I don't see the Barcodes getting anything from Rent Boys either but like you said hopefully a few yellows, knocks & tired legs going into the game against Everton which Rent Boys have never found to be an easy fixture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
Rossi will score the winner in a 2-1 victory.
Hopefully!

Quote:
On slightly shaky ground I know, but it's obviously policy at Chelsea to surround the ref for any decision, even obvious fouls. Bit sick if you ask me. I always thought with United it was genuine outrage not a pre-agreed tactic. With chelsea it's almost every decision. Oh and Makelele wants a whistle.
All teams surround the ref when there is a genuine case for him making a huge mistake but like you said Rent Boys do it for every little decision. And that's not just us being biased because I was watching the Chelsea - Arsenal game yesterday with a life long Chelsea fan and when the Rent Boys were surrounding the ref he was saying how it was disgraceful. He said he hates Mourinho and the way he acts like such a dick all the time too.

Unread 11-12-2006, 03:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Firstly, Chelsea will batter Newcastle - unfortunately.

However, Mourinho is showing what a tart he actually is at the minute.

An embarrssing conspiracy theory about Arsenal & United working together against him!! - Yeah, Fergie & Wenger are tight as £#%&! aren't they??

Saying that Ferguson's "In Trouble" if he thinks the Title is in the bag - as if a manager of Fergie's experience thinks it's all over in the first week of December.

Chelsea's depth & likely transfer activity in January will more than likely see them finish top come May, we simply can't play the same 11 players in every match & as a result we will drop 'silly' points.
If we'd have bought a couple more players in the summer I'd really fancy us, but I still look at our bench & wince.

Unread 11-12-2006, 03:24 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
An embarrssing conspiracy theory about Arsenal & United working together against him!! - Yeah, Fergie & Wenger are tight as £#%&! aren't they??

Saying that Ferguson's "In Trouble" if he thinks the Title is in the bag - as if a manager of Fergie's experience thinks it's all over in the first week of December..

Both these quotes sound like a man desperate for something positive to say but failing miserably.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Chelsea's depth & likely transfer activity in January will more than likely see them finish top come May
Maybe. The amount they spend will be a measure of their concern though and that can spread its own kind of panic. See Carlos Asprilla.

Unread 11-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Sparky***

Yeah, United and Arsenal are 'co-operating' so well to let us win the title that we even let them beat us at Old Trafford.

And how hypocritical of Jose to slam Arsenal for coming for a draw and playing defensive. Yeah it's not like they're missing about 4 first team players because of Injury eh, Jose?

Unread 11-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
See Carlos Asprilla.
Tino?

Unread 11-12-2006, 04:30 PM
The Return of JC

The more he talks, the more silly he will look.

He won't get to Fergie. Only results will do that.

Whilst United are on top, playing well and winning then anything he says is pointless.
Closed Thread