United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2010, 03:53 PM
the heathen

Default Queiroz suspended for 6 months

...by Portuguese Sports Institute...http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8964159.stm
Good thing Fergie's held his job open for him eh?

Unread 02-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Ginners

not money laundering/trafficking then?

Unread 02-09-2010, 03:57 PM
MJ Ramone

For recommending Bebe?

Unread 02-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the heathen
...by Portuguese Sports Institute...http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8964159.stm
Good thing Fergie's held his job open for him eh?
Poor Mike Phelan. When we won things with Queiroz as number 2 people were happy to credit him. When we do well under Phelan, people say it's all down to SAF. I think if he wasn't one of our ex players people would have more respect for him and he would have a better reputation amongst the fans. He's done alright.

Personally I wouldn't have Queiroz back. He's £#%&!ed us off twice, how many more times?

Unread 02-09-2010, 04:06 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Poor Mike Phelan. When we won things with Queiroz as number 2 people were happy to credit him. When we do well under Phelan, people say it's all down to SAF. I think if he wasn't one of our ex players people would have more respect for him and he would have a better reputation amongst the fans. He's done alright.

Personally I wouldn't have Queiroz back. He's £#%&!ed us off twice, how many more times?
TBF to @#%&!arse he has left us for the Real Madrid job and the Portugal job from being a number 2, you can't blame him for that.

Unread 02-09-2010, 04:06 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

Id have carlos over phelan any day.Bring him back.

Unread 02-09-2010, 04:08 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
TBF to @#%&!arse he has left us for the Real Madrid job and the Portugal job from being a number 2, you can't blame him for that.
Indeed, he actually came back to be our #2 after managing Real Madrid.

Six months seems a bit harsh.

Unread 02-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
No you can't but if he came back, he'd £#%&! off again. He's too good to be a number 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Id have carlos over phelan any day.Bring him back.
What does Queiroz give us that Phelan doesn't? Selling Ronaldo and letting Tevez leave is the reason we're going backwards, not because of who is no.2 imho.

Unread 02-09-2010, 04:19 PM
armchair

He can speak portuguese.

Unread 02-09-2010, 04:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

tbf i always £#%&!ing hated Phelan.

Unread 02-09-2010, 04:21 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
No you can't but if he came back, he'd £#%&! off again. He's too good to be a number 2.

What does Queiroz give us that Phelan doesn't? Selling Ronaldo and letting Tevez leave is the reason we're going backwards, not because of who is no.2 imho.
He could give us a rim job without tickling.

S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Indeed, he actually came back to be our #2 after managing Real Madrid.

Six months seems a bit harsh.
They're trying to get him to walk or give themselves legal grounds to sack him without compensation.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
tbf i always £#%&!ing hated Phelan.
Ah, but did Queiroz ever pop a balloon and make Ferguson shit himself?

Unread 02-09-2010, 04:24 PM
safingtons

Miss the Fergoz days.

Unread 02-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
For one id imagine he wouldve sorted the shambles against bayern at home where everyone was all over the place.

Unread 02-09-2010, 05:06 PM
forzagarza

It's a shame that such a decent man was made into a drugs cheat by Ferguson

Unread 02-09-2010, 05:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Btw, for those unaware, the reason he's been suspended is because told the members of the Anti-Doping Authority committee to "go and carry our your tests on Luis Horta's mother's @#%&!"

Horta being the head of the Authority.

Unread 02-09-2010, 05:22 PM
andyroo

Top red. Keano would've been proud.

Unread 02-09-2010, 05:54 PM
antonin jablonsky

Think we won a CL with McClaren as assistant didn't we?

Unread 02-09-2010, 05:56 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Btw, for those unaware, the reason he's been suspended is because told the members of the Anti-Doping Authority committee to "go and carry our your tests on Luis Horta's mother's @#%&!"

Horta being the head of the Authority.

brilliant
Closed Thread