United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/s...36566370852865

Mou has £#%&!ing humiliated siders and co there!

"compulsive liars" wow.
Mou on fire today. Shrapnel doing some damage.

Unread 15-09-2018, 07:18 AM
Kangared

Quote:
https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/s...36566370852865

Mou has £#%&!ing humiliated siders and co there!

"compulsive liars" wow.
Those stats 😳 hardly surprising siders has avoided the presser thread.
If I did gif’s I’d post one of the good ship siders being blown out of the water

Unread 15-09-2018, 08:35 AM
Sparky***

As if any of these Journos or media heads give two £#%&!s about Rashford. As usual they’re just using him as a way to get at United and Mourinho.

Shame on any of you gullible prats siding with them.

Unread 15-09-2018, 08:48 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
As if any of these Journos or media heads give two £#%&!s about Rashford. As usual they’re just using him as a way to get at United and Mourinho.

Shame on any of you gullible prats siding with them.

Unread 15-09-2018, 11:14 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Those stats 😳 hardly surprising siders has avoided the presser thread.
If I did gif’s I’d post one of the good ship siders being blown out of the water
Yeah, I'm usually all over that. Best way to spend a Friday.

Literally only watch his pressers if he's done something mental and everyone is talking about it.

Unread 15-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Cream

Quote:

Unread 15-09-2018, 01:47 PM
Clownbones

You can tell how Mou doesn't care about the press by the way he anticipates their question and then goes away to research the stats for his answer.

People wonder what we do in training all week.

It's probably just this. Mou thinking of witty, stat-based comebacks for press conferences.

Unread 15-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
You can tell how Mou doesn't care about the press by the way he anticipates their question and then goes away to research the stats for his answer.

It's probably just this. Mou thinking of witty, stat-based comebacks for press conferences.
For someone who is so obviously smart, I'm staggered that Mourinho can't see that these responses are exactly what the press want.

Fergie would have just sat there and laughed at them and told them to move onto the next question without batting an eyelid.

Mourinho, like Van Gaal before him, can't seem to just let it go over his head and treat it with the contempt it deserves. His ego won't allow it.

Unread 15-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
For someone who is so obviously smart, I'm staggered that Mourinho can't see that these responses are exactly what the press want.

Fergie would have just sat there and laughed at them and told them to move onto the next question without batting an eyelid.

Mourinho, like Van Gaal before him, can't seem to just let it go over his head and treat it with the contempt it deserves. His ego won't allow it.
Yep. Pretty much

Unread 15-09-2018, 02:16 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Yep. He’s awful and is dragging the club down.

Liverpool are currently mocking us.

Unread 16-09-2018, 06:31 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

Because we train 24 hours a day
No different to you doing your day job & then spending a couple of hours on here. The real point is whether he needs to do it. TBF he did have a great point & I didn’t realise how much football Rashford has actually played or that he has never been omitted from a match day squad

Unread 18-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

It’s like Fergie never got arsey with the media, banned every £#%&!er who dared ask a question he didn’t like, or called them all £#%&!ing idiots for questioning veron.

Unread 20-09-2018, 03:56 PM
TheFatGoth

Poor last night imo.

Seems only Southgate and LVG can get the best out him...Poch too probably.

Unread 20-09-2018, 03:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Poor last night imo.

Seems only Southgate and LVG can get the best out him...Poch too probably.
Not AVB?

Unread 20-09-2018, 04:02 PM
MartialLaw

Martial Lukaku and lingard should be the front 3.

Sanchez and Rashford are equally cack

Unread 20-09-2018, 04:12 PM
utd99

He does some really poor things on the ball pretty much every game.

Unread 20-09-2018, 04:31 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Martial
Wrong.

Unread 20-09-2018, 06:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

awful again last night

Unread 20-09-2018, 07:34 PM
armchair

I'd start that front three every game. Both Martial and Rashford try too hard but that's because every time they play they think it's their last chance. Give them a run and sell Sanchez in jan.

Unread 20-09-2018, 07:35 PM
red in cumbria

He is currently struggling nqat, but I would still rather persevere with him than Martial.
Closed Thread