United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Nou Camp 99

Default Re: Talksport now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The charge was foul and abusive language. He was answering a charge of swearing, not at who he was swearing at.

The who he was swearing at is being used as exceptional circumstances in order to explain why his case is different, as it is a get out for the blatant inconsistency of the charge itself. The defence could not have been that he did not swear, because swear he did. It could only be the egregiousness of the sentencing.
That's true about the charge and one of the sports news team later added the punishment was because he swore at/into the camera. Slight technicality but different nonetheless if it was the cameramen he's was shouting at, unfortunately he happened to have a live camera in his hand.

This then brings my issue with their lack of control of what they are broadcasting into play. Why not have a 3 second delay as they do on radio, so they can dump?

Unread 11-04-2011, 01:03 PM
PaulParkers

I'd love to hear Paddy on TS. Any links to it?

Unread 11-04-2011, 01:10 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up Re: Talksport now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
the link to listen again will be on here soon: http://www.talksport.co.uk/listenagain

Unread 11-04-2011, 01:16 PM
PaulParkers

Ta

Brilliant...gets a dig in about JT at the end too

Unread 11-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The charge was foul and abusive language. He was answering a charge of swearing, not at who he was swearing at.

The who he was swearing at is being used as exceptional circumstances in order to explain why his case is different, as it is a get out for the blatant inconsistency of the charge itself. The defence could not have been that he did not swear, because swear he did. It could only be the egregiousness of the sentencing.

Interestingly this Mason @#%&! who was crying "woe is me I certainly would have sent Rooney off if only I could have seen it" did nothing when The Holy Saint Jack of the Wilshere swore in his face yesterday.
In Newcastle's game yesterday, Joey Barton could quite clearly be seen telling the referee "£#%&! off you £#%&!ing £#%&!er" after conceding a free kick. Unsurprisingly this has not been mentioned anywhere in the media.

I would also point out that the original Rooney footage had the commentator talking whilst Rooney mouthed off and it was almost impossible to hear properly what words he actually used. Naturally in the 15 million times they have shown it since the commentary has been removed thereby indicating all those poor children heard every word.

It is beyond belief the ABUism this season.

Unread 11-04-2011, 01:49 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nou Camp 99
Also explained that from what he had been told from within the club, Rooney was swearing at the cameraman for asking him to kiss the lens.

So he was reacting to provocation from someone encroaching onto the pitch, an employee of Sky who also can't apparently dump swearing like Talksport and other radio stations can so it isn't heard. They should get a 2 match ban ffs!
One of the redtops on Sunday said the camera man was a "top red" but name has been witheld! MOTWYW PB!

Unread 11-04-2011, 02:01 PM
thatsfuctit

they have just had Patrick Barclay on, talking about the relegation dog fight, he couldn't see how WHU would get over the emotion and heartbreak of United overcoming a two goal deficit and some of the appalling decisions that went against them

Unread 11-04-2011, 02:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
they have just had Patrick Barclay on, talking about the relegation dog fight, he couldn't see how WHU would get over the emotion and heartbreak of United overcoming a two goal deficit despite some of the appalling decisions that went for them
Understandable.

Hope they don't.

Unread 11-04-2011, 02:06 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Understandable.

Hope they don't.
even Goldstein and the one from H&J told him to 'move on'

Unread 11-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/ric...ter-united-yet

Unread 11-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Nou Camp 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
I would also point out that the original Rooney footage had the commentator talking whilst Rooney mouthed off and it was almost impossible to hear properly what words he actually used. Naturally in the 15 million times they have shown it since the commentary has been removed thereby indicating all those poor children heard every word.
Good point

Unread 04-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Withers

Who is the brain doner who was just on?

Unread 04-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Shish, give the guy a break.

Unread 04-10-2011, 05:22 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Koppas?

Unread 04-10-2011, 06:29 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Koppas?

Unread 04-10-2011, 06:40 PM
waynes ear's

Thumbs up Re: Talksport now!!

Quote:
looks you'd be donating a cabbage you £#%&!ing dick

hope you get run over on the way to FC

Unread 04-10-2011, 06:40 PM
red @rmy

Shit wum. Durham sussed magic straight away and cut him off.
Wum tip #1 never repeat a wum.

Unread 04-10-2011, 06:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
you by the looks of it

Unread 04-10-2011, 06:46 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Shit wum. Durham sussed magic straight away and cut him off.
Wum tip #1 never repeat a wum.
I did say "I've done research for a forum called 'United Forum.com' - bit of a giveaway tbh.:shakehead: Wasn't hard to suss out after that.

Let myself down.Will have to up my game.

Pissed off, especially as I was on hold for 25 minutes.

Unread 04-10-2011, 06:55 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I did say "I've done research for a forum called 'United Forum.com' - bit of a giveaway tbh.:shakehead: Wasn't hard to suss out after that.

Let myself down.Will have to up my game.

Pissed off, especially as I was on hold for 25 minutes.

Closed Thread