United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2007, 01:50 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
He did more than Scholes who didn't look like he could be arsed.
Scholes is being asked to play to deep. It doesn't suit him, he doesn't like it and it's a waste of his talents, rather like his final couple of years with England. Hargreaves will be doing it next season hopefully so Scholes will be more gainfully employed further up the field. Hopefully.

Unread 18-04-2007, 03:17 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Scholes is being asked to play to deep. It doesn't suit him, he doesn't like it and it's a waste of his talents, rather like his final couple of years with England. Hargreaves will be doing it next season hopefully so Scholes will be more gainfully employed further up the field. Hopefully.
spot on

Unread 18-04-2007, 03:24 PM
ethelred

Quote:
Except, Scholes isn't getting any younger, he gets caught in possession more these days, and he has an apparent aversion to playing easy balls out wide to his left.

Unread 18-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Is playing deep an excuse for the number of times he gave the ball away last night?

Playing deep should make it easier to retain possession, not harder.

He hardly broke into so much as a jog at any stage. If there was one player who didn't need to conserve energy it was Scholes by virtue of his idiotic suspensions incurred of late.

A yellow card waiting to happen against Milan.

Unread 10-05-2007, 10:47 AM
puressence

bttt

Unread 10-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Welly

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
bttt
Last week you berated Fergie for not bringing Smith on in Milan.

Unread 10-05-2007, 04:26 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welly
Last week you berated Fergie for not bringing Smith on in Milan.
i think i said i would have brought him instead of that useless @#%&! saha

Unread 10-05-2007, 04:28 PM
elhombre

how ironic, a bloke slagging off FC fans for not supporting the club [MUFC] and being traitors etc. and here he is slagging off one of the current playing staff...

Unread 10-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Welly

Quote:
i think i said i would have brought him instead of that useless @#%&! saha

Why? Were we short of a booking?

Unread 10-05-2007, 04:40 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welly
Why? Were we short of a booking?
folow follow follow

Unread 10-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Tropical

Default That's, um,

Quote:
bttt
big of you, pure.

Seeing as by doing so you've reminded us all of this gem:

Quote:
dong>smith
Oops.

Unread 10-05-2007, 04:52 PM
elhombre

oh and how could i £#%&!ing forget...

this is also coming from the man who loves the club he's supported all his life, so much, that he wanted our most successful manager of all time out a few months ago...........

......and this was the same manager who has just won us the league again, which pure has no doubt been celebrating...

do me a £#%&!ing favour.... and log off and £#%&! off to wales now... and give us all a break for a few days.

Unread 10-05-2007, 04:57 PM
El Calafate

i like Smith's effort, but he's not going to score us the goals. i'd sell him. nft.

Unread 10-05-2007, 04:59 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
oh and how could i £#%&!ing forget...

this is also coming from the man who loves the club he's supported all his life, so much, that he wanted our most successful manager of all time out a few months ago...........

......and this was the same manager who has just won us the league again, which pure has no doubt been celebrating...

do me a £#%&!ing favour.... and log off and £#%&! off to wales now... and give us all a break for a few days.
havent celebrated

and the manager as a person is a @#%&!

Unread 10-05-2007, 05:00 PM
armchair

Quote:
havent celebrated

so what?

Unread 10-05-2007, 05:02 PM
elhombre

Quote:
havent celebrated

get to £#%&!!

why wouldn't you celebrate such an achievement?

Unread 10-05-2007, 05:05 PM
dakpul

Unread 10-05-2007, 05:10 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
havent celebrated
Do you mean 'won't' or just haven't yet?

Answer carefully because you really could end up sounding like a 5 year old.

My problem with many on here is their overwhelming desire to polarise opinions on subjects that perhaps require more sophisticated thought.

Pure’s approach to issues is to strangle the very last pocket of air out of them whether it be Rio, Ferie, FC or Smith or whatever. Only the husk of the debate remains after Pure's been in town.

Don't get me wrong, all are worthy of the debate but none to my mind, justify the political campaigning that Pure feels duty bound to lead.

Oh but it's only a forum, it’s only a wum...etc

Unread 10-05-2007, 05:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

haven't celebrated yet....never mind I've been on the pop since Saturday afternoon and am showing no signs of slowing down

Unread 10-05-2007, 05:38 PM
dakpul

Quote:
i can make up my own opinion on ferguson dont need r/i to tell me anything ..
stay strong sister
Closed Thread