United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2017, 10:51 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Ears allegedly tells himself to do one every morning in the mirror.
Self demotivation.

Unread 09-05-2017, 10:51 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
Yeah, sorry about the price.. I paid that for a mate and he decided after seeing the price of the trip that it wasn't worth it...

Ebay it is so.................

absolute %@#$&!s

you definitely don't have any mates

Unread 09-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
absolute balls

you definitely don't have any mates

Just trying to make my money back mate. Am willing to negotiate within reason though

Unread 09-05-2017, 10:57 AM
silv

Quote:
Just trying to make my money back mate. Am willing to negotiate within reason though
I'll give you £1 and a kick in the teeth

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:02 AM
Crow Crag

Think I'll pass, thanks!!

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:03 AM
no fun

Quote:
So let me get this right....you paid £1300 for a pair of tickets to a game when you had no idea which teams would be involved?

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:03 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
So let me get this right....you paid £1300 for a pair of tickets to a game when you had no idea which teams would be involved?
I don't think he did tbh.

Although I don't think you believe him either

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:08 AM
Crow Crag

I did,I live in rip off Ireland and in my crazy logic, I though that if we got there, the price per ticket would shoot up, I checked ebay first and they are going for around that price so I figured Id get it back...

took a punt

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:12 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
I did,I live in rip off Ireland and in my crazy logic, I though that if we got there, the price per ticket would shoot up, I checked ebay first and they are going for around that price so I figured Id get it back...

took a punt
Either that or you got 2 in the Uefa ballot and are deciding to tout the other to pay for your trip like a stingy £#%&!.

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:15 AM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Either that or you got 2 in the Uefa ballot and are deciding to tout the other to pay for your trip like a stingy £#%&!.

Ouch.. Id sell the ticket at face value if that's the case......

Anyway,

It is what it is..

Id get that over there, just figured id sell to a red first....

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:24 AM
no fun

Quote:
Ouch.. Id sell the ticket at face value if that's the case......

Anyway,k

It is what it is..

Id get that over there, just figured id sell to a red first....
Wrong forum, we £#%&!ing hate united on here

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Nowt wrong with that pal. Getting one through the club and touting it is a @#%&!s trick, but anything through UEFA is slightly fairer game IMO.

In an ideal world obviously all the tickets would go to the clubs and not sponsors and corporate, but ho hum

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:36 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Nowt wrong with that pal. Getting one through the club and touting it is a c***s trick, but anything through UEFA is slightly fairer game IMO.

In an ideal world obviously all the tickets would go to the clubs and not sponsors and corporate, but ho hum
If you've gotten one through the club then the chances are that you or the person who's ticket it is has already spent a couple of hundred-thousands on Following their club around Europe. The Uefa ballot just encourages opportunists.

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:40 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
If you've gotten one through the club then the chances are that you or the person who's ticket it is has already spent a couple of hundred-thousands on Following their club around Europe. The Uefa ballot just encourages opportunists.
If only it were that simple

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:42 AM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Wrong forum, we £#%&!ing hate united on here

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:42 AM
no fun

How can you have got one via the club if we're not even £#%&!ing there yet?

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:43 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
also this

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Nowt wrong with that pal. Getting one through the club and touting it is a c***s trick, but anything through UEFA is slightly fairer game IMO.

Im not a ST holder so chances of getting a ticket through the club is pretty slim and Im not willing to wait until the clubs ballot when all other options are exhausted... Like I said, took the punt

Not sure I need to explain myself either........ Maybe I was stupid for paying 1300 (technically 1500 e) but I wasn't willing to wait, we are 1-0 up after all!!!!.

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:51 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:

Not sure I need to explain myself either........ Maybe I was stupid for paying 1300 (technically 1500 e) but I wasn't willing to wait, we are 1-0 up after all!!!!.
Be funny if we lost 2-0 now.

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:54 AM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Be funny if we lost 2-0 now.
Ha.. I cant see Celta scoring more than once, I can see united scoring.. I think we should manage it.. Its a risk, but whats life with risks? eve £1300 risks

Quote:

You missed my point.. If the club make it, the club ballot would be the last option for me and I seriously doubt that Id get one....

TOOK... THE.... PUNT..........
Closed Thread