United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-12-2017, 09:50 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Absolutely wretched performance.

Any chance we can bring a footballer on for Mcwhatshisface in 2nd half?

We are an utter horror show without Pogba
We only have one and he's suspended

Unread 13-12-2017, 09:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Shite.

The difference in Shaw and Valencia going forward

Shaw & DDG the only players who look arsed or putting in any effort.

Unread 13-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Back 4 are not the problem, at all, only part of the team who are close to adequate tonight.
There not the only problem but they have been cut through far too easily

Been shit all over bar dave

Unread 13-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al

That might have something to do with the fact you could drive a £#%&!ing ocean liner through the space in our midfield.

Matic is in there somewhere. The Scottish Player does absolutely nothing, no idea what he's there for.

How the £#%&! have we come to this? One player gets suspended and our options are a spanish signpost or some pasty kid who looks like he's won a competition to play there

Unread 13-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Red Al

Quote:
That might have something to do with the fact you could drive a £#%&!ing ocean liner through the space in our midfield.

Matic is in there somewhere. The Scottish Player does absolutely nothing, no idea what he's there for.

How the £#%&! have we come to this? One player gets suspended and our options are a spanish signpost or some pasty kid who looks like he's won a competition to play there

Can't argue with that fella

Manager looks as happy to be here these days as Di Maria

ZiggyStardust

We’re winning as we should be against Bournemouth at home and yeah it’s a miserable night after a hugely disappointing result at the weekend but you want more than this

It’s something I’ve felt watching us this season but we don’t seem to have a clear pattern to how we play
All our attacking play seems off the cuff and it means we have very little flow or fluidity to our play
Look a very workman like side a lot of the time

We’ll probably win by 2 or 3 but it’s all a bit meh

hopkins

good to see sparky giving the yoof a chance

armchair

matic looks tired to me. shot, in fact

Unread 13-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
good to see sparky giving the yoof a chance
It's up to him to impress ME mate. So far i'm baffled as to what he's there for exactly.

Unread 13-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al

Just have to repeat what Sparky said, getting no protection at all. Matic and The Scottish Player doing nothing to stop Bournemouth, all the problems are coming from that, Jones and Smalling are doing very well given the lack of protection.

Why is that when Jones misses a spell through injury people forget the excellence of his performances when fit and go back to acting as if he is a donkey?

Unread 13-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Shade

I think it's clear that they know the title is gone now.

Lingard, Jones, Smalling and Mata, utter shit@#%&!s.

The Scottish Player looks useless as well, he's going to be another one that lingers around the club for a few years before moving to some dross like West Brom or Sunderland because he's "one from the academy".

Unread 13-12-2017, 10:01 PM
andyroo

Had liked what I've seen from The Scottish Player til tonight but looks like he's decided to be a long Cleverley for no apparent reason. Irritating.

Unread 13-12-2017, 10:01 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Peaky Blinders is screaming watch me - this lot are just giving me the piss boil - Lukaku, despite the goal continues to prove he's a dud, no positional sense, no anticipation, hate to see his pass completion and he actually looks flat footed and should be banned from our area, up to his tricks in our box again needs a lay off.

Unread 13-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Just have to repeat what Sparky said, getting no protection at all. Matic and The Scottish Player doing nothing to stop Bournemouth, all the problems are coming from that, Jones and Smalling are doing very well given the lack of protection.

Why is that when Jones misses a spell through injury people forget the excellence of his performances when fit and go back to acting as if he is a donkey?
Point taken

Unread 13-12-2017, 10:03 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
We’re winning as we should be against Bournemouth at home and yeah it’s a miserable night after a hugely disappointing result at the weekend but you want more than this

It’s something I’ve felt watching us this season but we don’t seem to have a clear pattern to how we play
All our attacking play seems off the cuff and it means we have very little flow or fluidity to our play
Look a very workman like side a lot of the time

We’ll probably win by 2 or 3 but it’s all a bit meh
Sadly this has followed Mourinho everywhere.

Remember when we were shit all because Mhikitaryan played

Unread 13-12-2017, 10:04 PM
browser

Quote:
It's up to him to impress ME mate. So far i'm baffled as to what he's there for exactly.
You weren’t impressed by Rashford mate. This kid stands no chance

Unread 13-12-2017, 10:05 PM
andyroo

Starting this half as we mean to go on then

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser

Unread 13-12-2017, 10:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser