United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Can't blame them to be honest. You're talking about lads that grew up with £#%&! all. Of course they want to make everything they can and share that around with their family and friends.

In any other business they'd be called ambitious.
Was he on minimum wage at Barcelona then?

Unread 31-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
disagree.

they're already raking in a fortune to last a few lifetimes + support their families.

As for ambition, it's not any other business. it's professional sport.

It's the easy road.

£#%&!ing @#%&! is neymar. The football beiber.

Unread 31-10-2017, 03:22 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Can't blame them to be honest. You're talking about lads that grew up with f*** all. Of course they want to make everything they can and share that around with their family and friends.

Hate this sort of spurious thinking. Loads of players at the highest level grew up with nowt & still manage to have a sense of perspective.

A @#%&! is a @#%&!, no matter the background. In any other business he'd still be a @#%&!.

Unread 31-10-2017, 03:29 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Can't blame them to be honest. You're talking about lads that grew up with £#%&! all. Of course they want to make everything they can and share that around with their family and friends.

Think it's the exact opposite when you talk about players in the bracket Neymar is in. He'll earn more money than him and his family and remaining generations will ever need, regardless of where he plays but instead of remaining loyal and trying to be the best he can (Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney etc) he'd sooner flit from club to club, causing shit in the hope he earns a bit more than the next man and ultimately make his agent richer and richer.

He's £#%&!ed up now though because he's probably priced himself out of a Madrid move, or any of the other more respected clubs around the world and will only consider a move to China, US, Qatar etc

Unread 31-10-2017, 03:33 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
instead of remaining loyal and trying to be the best he can (Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney etc)

Unread 31-10-2017, 03:34 PM
ScarFace

Most south Americans footballers are mongs who would play for the dog n duck if they paid them 50p more than Barca. Hope he gets snapped

Unread 31-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Think it's the exact opposite when you talk about players in the bracket Neymar is in. He'll earn more money than him and his family and remaining generations will ever need, regardless of where he plays but instead of remaining loyal and trying to be the best he can (Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney etc) he'd sooner flit from club to club, causing shit in the hope he earns a bit more than the next man and ultimately make his agent richer and richer.

He's £#%&!ed up now though because he's probably priced himself out of a Madrid move, or any of the other more respected clubs around the world and will only consider a move to China, US, Qatar etc
I hope he does end up somewhere like qatar in his late 20s.

And when you're talking about ambition, since when is income a factor in football?

Did Robinho have a better career than Paul Scholes? because he probably earned more money?

'But he came from the streets'

£#%&! that.

They have less ambition if anything.

I'd love to brick the side of neymars car. Just £#%&!ing smash one of the doors with a brick and piss on his door handles. Gadush.

Unread 31-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Whip Hubley

yeah don't buy it that he has 'ambition' just because he could get a few more zeros on his wage slip

hugely talented but, by all accounts, a massive #@&%!

Unread 31-10-2017, 04:21 PM
utd99

Modern football...

Unread 31-10-2017, 04:51 PM
red in cumbria

Cheeky bid?

Unread 31-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Modern football...
This

Quote:
Needs Di Maria to pull him to one side and have a word.

Unread 31-10-2017, 05:37 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
According to reports in Spain he has fallen out with teammates, is unhappy with the tactics used by Emery and misses his life in Barcelona.
he's a dick

Unread 31-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
According to reports in Spain he has fallen out with teammates, is unhappy with the tactics used by Emery and misses his life in Barcelona.

Well I am shocked.

Tactics in that league ffs

PSG would piss that league with Moyes n charge

Unread 31-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Arnold Muhren

Horrible @#%&!. Gullible and easily led or not (don't underestimate his Dads part in all this) he's a £#%&!ing #@&%!. If I was getting paid £865k per £#%&!ing week to play football I'd keep my £#%&!ing head down and thank my lucky stars every day.
Hope he dies etc.

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Zorg

Sympathise with anyone who has to put up with Parisians every day tbh. £865k a week is for the ptsd after talking to the @#%&!s.

Unread 31-10-2017, 09:15 PM
Crumps

Unless you’re playing for the team you support or one you have grown to love, £#%&! bitches get money.

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Sympathise with anyone who has to put up with Parisians every day tbh. £865k a week is for the ptsd after talking to the c***s.
I found them quite lovely when I went tbh. Big shock as I was expecting them to be horrific. Don't slag 'em off.

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:56 PM
sa7

Fingers crossed some hilarious public accident befalls the obnoxious scrawny @#%&!

Unread 01-11-2017, 05:10 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I found them quite lovely when I went tbh. Big shock as I was expecting them to be horrific. Don't slag 'em off.
Zorg was slagging you off. He was slagging all you lot off. He was just going, "all you Paris lot are rubbish and that"; I was going, our lot are rubbish?! Your [unknown French city] lot are shit. I went, your [unknown French city] lot are slugs; little slugs with no personalities and just jealous that we are better at everything you.

Unread 01-11-2017, 05:17 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Alves
Closed Thread