United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
If you get beat by two very similar free-kicks taken by the same player for the same team in two games, questions have to be asked. I refuse to believe that Nakamura hit two 'unsaveable' free-kicks from both his chances against us.
The first one was maybe questionable, thought the positioning of both the wall and VDS were a bit suspect. But for me, the one tonight was unsaveable.

Unread 22-11-2006, 10:51 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Why, exactly?

I'm just wondering, when Denis Irwin and Beckham were curling free kicks into the top corner, did you lot celebrate the goal, then think "Of course the keeper should have stood more in the centre of his goal, etc."
mostly, I was thinking "ha, ha! those fools did not put a man on the line." :0)
Closed Thread