United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 11-12-2023, 09:04 PM
magic_cantona

Football The TRA and its rules....

Thoughts?

Unread 11-12-2023, 09:08 PM
lenin

Don’t for gods sake sing anything original or reflective of what we see on the pitch.
Don’t forget to sing the Martial and Rashford songs
Kicking a blue… kicking a blue always sing about kicking a blue

Unread 11-12-2023, 09:08 PM
no fun

I fail the philosophy and the first 3 bullet points

Unread 11-12-2023, 09:13 PM
Finport Red

Drinking on the concourse sounds much more fun.

Unread 11-12-2023, 09:24 PM
Sparky***

they sound like a bunch of easy going dudes.

Unread 11-12-2023, 09:48 PM
Bunker Buster

If you take a step back and think of some £#%&!ing good games at old Trafford ...

It's not that bad ??!

It's better than absolutely nothing.....

Unread 11-12-2023, 09:54 PM
ciot

I was in there for the city match. Saw someone get dogs abuse for taking a picture of the pitch about ten mins from time. It was well out of order. Nearly stuck up for the guy but decided I’d rather just leave immediately which I did. Happy days!

Unread 11-12-2023, 09:54 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
If you take a step back and think of some £#%&!ing good games at old Trafford ...

It's not that bad ??!

Is that one of the rules too ?

Unread 11-12-2023, 10:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

It's not that bad ??!

Oh give over bunks, it's a bunch of £#%&!ing 20 something year old blokes singing at football matches (allegedly) not the £#%&!ing freemasons.

Unread 11-12-2023, 10:32 PM
magic_cantona

Sounds like they're riiiiight up their own arses. "THIS is how to be a TOP red:...."

"Yeah...£#%&! off mate"

Unread 11-12-2023, 10:54 PM
Ethers

What’s their policy on added time?

Unread 11-12-2023, 11:18 PM
Bobby C

Well, if these guys lose heart, then all we got is silence or booing

Unread 11-12-2023, 11:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Ok Old @#%&!s, have your way..

It's a terrible idea,

Unread 11-12-2023, 11:45 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Sounds like they're riiiiight up their own arses. "THIS is how to be a TOP red:...."

"Yeah...£#%&! off mate"
We haven't had 'TOP Red' as an insult since about 2010.

Good to see it back.

Unread 11-12-2023, 11:57 PM
ryanMUFC

The worst ones are the people that have a membership and take the time to apply for games and then slate it for a few likes on X.

The atmosphere at OT is shite nowadays. The club have helped that. They attract ***** and sell executive seats in ‘normal’ parts of the ground.

Every Euro away this season the opposing fans have had some sort of display. We’ll have United road blaring out of the speakers and a few people in the corner singing about Wes Brown.

Back to the original point though.. there are other parts of the ground to sit. If you specifically want to film the game on your phone and not piss someone off.. sit there?

But also.. clapping and singing players’ names when they’re putting little effort in is bizarre behaviour.

Unread 12-12-2023, 12:31 AM
Hyman_Roth

I think it’s a good thing and should be expanded across the whole stretty end. Old Trafford is largely bobbins nowadays so anyone trying to change that is fine with me. And people ripping into it can easily sit in silence alongside the other 95% of old Trafford who are all 55 or older if they prefer.

If there’s no atmosphere then there’s really very little point being there at all.

Unread 12-12-2023, 12:38 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
I think it’s a good thing and should be expanded across the whole stretty end. Old Trafford is largely bobbins nowadays so anyone trying to change that is fine with me. And people ripping into it can easily sit in silence alongside the other 95% of old Trafford who are all 55 or older if they prefer.

If there’s no atmosphere then there’s really very little point being there at all.
Spot on, have no idea why TRA has been jumped on as a bad thing....

Surely not lads telling others HOW to support the team from the IPTV ?

Unread 12-12-2023, 02:36 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Spot on, have no idea why TRA has been jumped on as a bad thing....

Surely not lads telling others HOW to support the team from the IPTV ?

No, its not that - just like when I was a regular, I wouldn't instruct people what to sing or who to sing about and what not to sing etc.

Imagine being in your seat at 245pm, raging because people were still having a pint?

Go to the game, support how you want, don't mither everyone else with what YOU think support is. You can't teach that stuff, can you?

Unread 12-12-2023, 04:40 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
No, its not that - just like when I was a regular, I wouldn't instruct people what to sing or who to sing about and what not to sing etc.

Imagine being in your seat at 245pm, raging because people were still having a pint?

Go to the game, support how you want, don't mither everyone else with what YOU think support is. You can't teach that stuff, can you?

Unread 12-12-2023, 06:06 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth