Unread 09-12-2023, 06:09 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
kill Dalot.
bit extreme

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:09 PM
MUFC One Love

Not just a loss that though is it. That was bad.

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:10 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Wait, your criticism is that we’ve not scored enough goals and people are people are blaming two forwards?

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:12 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Do you want a bet on him being sacked?
Not really. I want to see United scoring goals and winning games.

I want to see players in their strongest positions. I want to see signings that come in and improve the team. I want to see a well coached team where there is a plan for how we're going to break teams down. I want to see us cut out the stupid individual errors. I'd like a keeper that can catch the ball.

A bet on an Internet forum doesn't really fix that.

The only way he gets to stay is because the ownership is a mess. If Jim got some control earlier he would be gone by now.

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:13 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Iirc some fans actually did back Mourinho over the board, despite disliking him. For the same reasons they’ll back Erik now, I imagine.

If you think he’s getting sacked before Big Jim rocks up, you don’t know ball and you don’t know business.
SJR will toss this chancer out in the summer.

imagine letting waist more money.

so far he bought a striker that doesn’t score, a winger that doesn’t score or create, a goalkeeper that doesn’t save shots….a midfielder that doesn’t do anything….

Just total football %@#$&!s.

Every game we get worse, Chelsea were unbelievably shit and still were cutting though us.

We don’t score goals, we don’t create , we don’t play good football but someone it’s all hysteria and everythijg will be fine…

We are going into the Liverpool game with our genius manager and his signings yet you’d take 2-0 loss now as opposed to what it could be.
How doe that give you any confidence in the manager?

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:13 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:

If you think he’s getting sacked before Big Jim rocks up, you don’t know ball and you don’t know business.
You keep saying this thing about knowing ball yet you suggested that Alejandro Garnacho deserves premier league player of the month off the back of one goal in another thread.

Are you suggesting you know business because you have an eBay account as well?

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
If Jim got some control earlier he would be gone by now.
Deffo

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:14 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
there was no real difference in our performance today and the game against chelsea. we played the same way. chelsea didn't take their chances. bournemouth did.

win or lose, 10h needs to stop picking useless wasters instead of a midfield.
Don’t be silly - we created countless chances against Chelsea - £#%&! all clear chances today.

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:15 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Deffo
What is he doing to deserve the job? What positives are there? It's awful.

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:16 PM
Patty_b

Last straw?

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:18 PM
puressence

Manager of month and sacked same weekend.

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:19 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Not really. I want to see United scoring goals and winning games.

I want to see players in their strongest positions. I want to see signings that come in and improve the team. I want to see a well coached team where there is a plan for how we're going to break teams down. I want to see us cut out the stupid individual errors. I'd like a keeper that can catch the ball.

A bet on an Internet forum doesn't really fix that.

The only way he gets to stay is because the ownership is a mess. If Jim got some control earlier he would be gone by now.
So you don’t want to back up your nonsense opinion. As I thought.

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Don’t be silly - we created countless chances against Chelsea - £#%&! all clear chances today.
that's because our final ball was pitiful and we had martial in the middle. we should have created countless scoring opportunities today. we had absolutely no control of the game against chelsea and we had far more today (not really due to united). we just did £#%&! all with it.

believe

Bayern
Dippers
West Ham (a)
Villa Boxing Day

Merry Xmas

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:20 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
bit extreme
He wouldn’t even know, and his performances wouldn’t suffer.

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:21 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
You keep saying this thing about knowing ball yet you suggested that Alejandro Garnacho deserves premier league player of the month off the back of one goal in another thread.

Are you suggesting you know business because you have an eBay account as well?
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...-november-2023

Wasn’t due to the one (spectacular) goal btw.

You don’t know ball.

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:22 PM
puressence

They offer nothing £#%&!ing abysmal. Bournemouth another team drilled coached new manager. I have given up on anyone sorting that lot out. And £#%&! me could be double digits next Sunday

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Like any other managerial role, there will be a point where any progress, potential progress or good faith will be superseded by the urgency of the present.

We saw it with Ole. Shipping 5 at home to Liverpool and 4 at Leicester and Watford proved too much to take.

If we lose heavily in midweek and Sunday, it could ugly very quickly

The ownership situation is certainly his friend right now.

Whatever you think of him overall, today was inexcusable. A truly horrific result up there with the very worst in recent years.

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:24 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...-november-2023

Wasn’t due to the one (spectacular) goal btw.

You don’t know ball.
Think I’d rather not tbf.

Unread 09-12-2023, 06:25 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Think I’d rather not tbf.
That’s right son, jog on.
Closed Thread