First no different to the Great Dane in the 99 final

Second Piss Weak Martial should have headed it

Third, good finish

Jury is still out, but still willing to give him a chance

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:16 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The first I can take, stepped the wrong way, wall should have been much stronger....

Think he gets martial in his eyeline for the second, has to be stronger though....

Hrs made some good saves today and rushed out that 1 v 1.. it's a tough position for scrutiny, a field day for armchair fredsters...

Onwards
He went around the wall because Onana misplaced it.

Apologies, I didn't realise you were there.

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:21 PM
ryanMUFC

Literally cost us a place in the knockouts. Shite.

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
He went around the wall because Onana misplaced it.

Apologies, I didn't realise you were there.
He did not go round the wall ????

He went inside Bruno and might have been Scott who stick out a leg ?

They used two as decoy who split....

Did you even watch the game ?

Edit...

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:39 PM
red in cumbria

Thought he was turning it around before tonight, ah well.

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Edit...

Someone should have stood behind the two Galatasaray players next to the wall. If he gets it over the wall and in the top corner from there, fair play it'll be a cracking free kick. But to let them split and allow that soft arse goal in is just absolute stunning naivety.

Unread 29-11-2023, 11:07 PM
marlo

not that any of you will care but i feel sorry the young black goal keepers that are gonna released from academy’s soon off the back his performance and the lens one that shipped 6 tonight vs arsenal

they are all gonna be under a scrunity.

My back is always up myself when i see a black goalkeeper

Unread 29-11-2023, 11:11 PM
larry

odd take
guys we've got this £#%&!ing unbelievable young keeper in our academy best ive ever seen... but after onana's performance tonight we're gonna have to release him

Unread 29-11-2023, 11:24 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
odd take
guys we've got this £#%&!ing unbelievable young keeper in our academy best ive ever seen... but after onana's performance tonight we're gonna have to release him
you wouldn’t get it.

Unread 29-11-2023, 11:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
not that any of you will care but i feel sorry the young black goal keepers that are gonna released from academy’s soon off the back his performance and the lens one that shipped 6 tonight vs arsenal

If I had my way, the place would be full of 'em.

I might give him until January to convince me based on Coach Buster's analysis above.

Unread 29-11-2023, 11:27 PM
Finport Red

Unread 29-11-2023, 11:27 PM
Lok

I can accept the first one. It happens. The second one is unforgiveable. It's so bad that it is deliberate.

Unread 29-11-2023, 11:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

What in god's name are you going on about man?

Unread 29-11-2023, 11:45 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What in god's name are you going on about man?

Unread 29-11-2023, 11:47 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

You’ll look back on this post as the exact moment you jumped the shark. Was a good run, still.

Unread 30-11-2023, 12:10 AM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
He never did what this bloke's doing
Er the cup v city this year

Unread 30-11-2023, 12:11 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Hussler
First no different to the Great Dane in the 99 final

Second Piss Weak Martial should have headed it

Third, good finish

Jury is still out, but still willing to give him a chance
Which was a huge mistake
The only reason it’s never brought up is that we won the game

The first two tonight were both huge mistakes all though the 2nd truly was horrendous
Even the third one I’m not sure he should be getting beat on his near post even if it was struck well, his positioning for it seemed very suspect

Unread 30-11-2023, 12:23 AM
Zorg

He’s atrociously bad and if we have any desire to win anything of note, he has to go. Go and be comically shit somewhere else, you £#%&!ing moron.

Unread 30-11-2023, 12:30 AM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:

Edit...

Are you seriously telling me that ball didn't go to the left of our wall from Ziyech's perspective. Then what the £#%&! is Hojlund's leg doing? Their players were standing there for just that purpose.

Is there no limit to the bluster you'll use to keep throwing good money after bad you £#%&!ing moron?

Just admit you can be wrong about some things; it won't kill ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Someone should have stood behind the two Galatasaray players next to the wall. If he gets it over the wall and in the top corner from there, fair play it'll be a cracking free kick. But to let them split and allow that soft arse goal in is just absolute stunning naivety.
They couldn't have been next to the wall mate, because then that would have meant Ziyech's shot went past our wall....oh, hold on

Unread 30-11-2023, 12:34 AM
guerreiro

He has to go, whether it’s immediate or the end of the season the decision has to be made. Technique is awful, doesn’t inspire the team and loses us matches. The saves he has made are all pretty big standard but given a ridiculous Hollywood over exaggeration.

When we’ve been a good team in the past, always had a good keeper and vice versa. One of the top 3 key roles in any team.