United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-04-2018, 07:23 AM
believe

I’ve actually warmed to him as a person, his heart and head seem to be i the right place. Unfortunately he’s just not a very good footballer.

Unread 19-04-2018, 07:29 AM
puressence

Easily the best outfield player since new year ... And genuinley looks arsed when playing been better than expected love him

Unread 19-04-2018, 07:54 AM
Crumps

Thought he’s been pretty decent tbh. Even when he had his dry spell his all round play improved game on game. Better than f***ing Morata anyhows. Better than 1 in 2 in all competitions too in his first season. Will finish his career in the top 5 PL scorers of all time and still get slagged, he’s already at 101 at 24 years old, most strikers are still playing in shite leagues too.

Unread 19-04-2018, 08:10 AM
redhegemony

Sparky’s Highest league tally was 17 and overall 24. In 10 seasons only reached an overall 20 3 times.

Unread 19-04-2018, 08:14 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Sparky’s Highest league tally was 17 and overall 24. In 10 seasons only reached an overall 20 3 times.
Yes but then we regularly had 5 or 6 other people getting similar figures. The problem with having a player like Lukaku is that it isolates him as the sole target to get you goals and when he doesn’t we’re £#%&!ed.

Unread 19-04-2018, 08:24 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
He took his goal well tonight in a nothing game against Bournemouth.
Fair play.
Nobody 'hates' anybody ffs (except Fellaini)
..it's just that Lukaku doesn't have the composure, quality, temperament or ability to lead the line if we want to get back to winning the big trophies.
Quote:
He’s got to go... he’s £#%&!ing bobbins
Quote:
Does Lukaku ever get injured? Miss many games for Everton? I'm looking for a way out here.
Quote:
Need to just drop the useless @#%&!.
Quote:
Worst player I’ve ever seen in the shirt
Quote:
Sick of the hand waving fraud
Quote:
We should have kept Rooney
A quick five minute look over this thread tells a different story tbf pal.

Unread 19-04-2018, 08:26 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
A quick five minute look over this thread tells a different story tbf pal.
You’ve basically proved his point. He doesn’t hate him he just thinks he’s shit.

Unread 19-04-2018, 08:30 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You’ve basically proved his point. He doesn’t hate him he just thinks he’s shit.
None of those quotes are MJ’s, my point is over the season many have given off the vibe of not liking Lukaku which is why in my initial post I said ‘I don’t get the hate’

Wishing an injury on someone or calling someone a useless @#%&! isn’t hating on them?

Unread 19-04-2018, 08:52 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
None of those quotes are MJ’s, my point is over the season many have given off the vibe of not liking Lukaku which is why in my initial post I said ‘I don’t get the hate’

Wishing an injury on someone or calling someone a useless @#%&! isn’t hating on them?
So for all the time he's been here its that 1 post that you could possibly argue is 'hateful'

Good work

Unread 19-04-2018, 08:55 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
So for all the time he's been here its that 1 post that you could possibly argue is 'hateful'

Good work
In a five minute search of one thread...

Stand by my initial comment that got under MJ’s skin so much, I just don’t understand the hate.

Unread 19-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Good work

“Good work”, ffs

Unread 19-04-2018, 09:35 AM
puressence

Only utd fans can find fault in a 30 goal season player. Tell you what. He offers more than Ruud did as a team player and will score at a similar rate

Unread 19-04-2018, 09:40 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Only utd fans can find fault in a 30 goal season player. Tell you what. He offers more than Ruud did as a team player and will score at a similar rate

That's a bloody good observation imo.

Unread 19-04-2018, 09:44 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Don't you hate Ferguaon?

Unread 19-04-2018, 09:47 AM
andyroo

Ruud's assist stats were fairly ordinary.

Unread 19-04-2018, 09:50 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Ruud's assist stats were fairly ordinary.
Was a poor man's Lukaku

Unread 19-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Bunker Buster

You can’t argue with his work rate and return....

Tidy finish last night also

Unread 19-04-2018, 09:52 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Yes but then we regularly had 5 or 6 other people getting similar figures. The problem with having a player like Lukaku is that it isolates him as the sole target to get you goals and when he doesn’t we’re £#%&!ed.
It's the system not the player - he's no less mobile than Hughes or RvN indeed probably quicker and better in wider areas. What we lack is players making runs past him into the box. If we had decent full backs and a better centre midfield pair rashford, martial, lingard could all get into goal scoring positions.

Unread 19-04-2018, 09:53 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You can’t argue with his work rate and return....

Tidy finish last night also
About the size of it.... I like the lad, and would happily have a front three of him/rashers/martial regularly

Let Sanchez Pogba and Lingard fight it out for that attacking mid spot imo....

Unread 19-04-2018, 09:54 AM
puressence

Quote:
don't you hate ferguaon?
no ferguson
Closed Thread