United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Default Re: Does anyone watch us, even when we win, and feel a bit underwhelmed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Oh £#%&! off you #@&%!.But what else would I expect from one of your posts apart from sniping, pomposity and a smugness which Rafa Benitez would be proud of?

There's much more to it than our players just aren't as good.Atmosphere, teams around us being better, system changes etc but don't let that get in the way of another of your childish £#%&!ing snipes.Turd.
grow up. it was a slapped arse (original) post and that's a slapped arse reply as well. don't start threads if you're not willing to accept all manner of responses.

btw - could you explain something: how in the name of darren pea#@&%! is my post pompous? or a childish snipe come to that. you fat soft shite.

(i added that last bit in case you needed a reference point)

edit: once i've spent the best part of 5 years frothing at the mouth, denying your very existence and spent countless hours trying to set up traps on the interweb to 'catch you out' then i might suggest that i do put you on ignore. at the moment i don't really feel the need to. unless you're suggesting we put everyone we disagree with on ignore?

toodle-oo

(some pomposity for you there as well)

Unread 04-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Default Re: Does anyone watch us, even when we win, and feel a bit underwhelmed?

From various away jaunts around this green and sceptred isle I am struggling to think of many Prenier league grounds with a better atmosphere that OT which suffers more from having a 76,000 capacity.

Stoke - but they're mentallists
Portsmouth - they were garbage in our game at the start of last season

That's about it. Bitters I know yearn for Maine Road FFS.

It's the curse of modern football - overexposed on TV, too many corporate seats, too expensive for the regular local punters to take kids etc and in United's case too many utterly spoilt @#%&!s.

Unread 04-11-2009, 01:13 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
grow up. it was a slapped arse (original) post and that's a slapped arse reply as well. don't start threads if you're not willing to accept all manner of responses.

btw - could you explain something: how in the name of darren pea#@&%! is my post pompous? or a childish snipe come to that. you fat soft shite.

(i added that last bit in case you needed a reference point)

edit: once i've spent the best part of 5 years frothing at the mouth, denying your very existence and spent countless hours trying to set up traps on the interweb to 'catch you out' then i might suggest that i do put you on ignore. at the moment i don't really feel the need to. unless you're suggesting we put everyone we disagree with on ignore?

toodle-oo

(some pomposity for you there as well)
Thing is, in the very first post, I did say maybe it was a slapped arse post but I wanted other posters' opinions on the matter.Maybe other posters felt the same as I did.Some did, some don't.So what?No problem with that.

Secondly, in your response you mention maybe it's because we don't have Ronaldo et al anymore etc.....but I'd already £#%&!ing mentioned that even with him, our football wasn't that great for long periods.

Thirdly, I'll accept criticism (and do on a regular basis ffs) on anything I post.With you, however, all you ever do is reply with a dig, a snide comment etc which is exactly what you keep pulling me about marlo ffs.

:shakehead: x2 for the attempted humour btw.

Unread 04-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Thing is, in the very first post, I did say maybe it was a slapped arse post but I wanted other posters' opinions on the matter.Maybe other posters felt the same as I did.Some did, some don't.So what?No problem with that.

Secondly, in your response you mention maybe it's because we don't have Ronaldo et al anymore etc.....but I'd already £#%&!ing mentioned that even with him, our football wasn't that great for long periods.

Thirdly, I'll accept criticism (and do on a regular basis ffs) on anything I post.With you, however, all you ever do is reply with a dig, a snide comment etc which is exactly what you keep pulling me about marlo ffs.

:shakehead: x2 for the attempted humour btw.
1. keep pulling you up? are you mental?
2. please point out the snide dig in my first post - i really can't see it
3. you're dull as dishwater and seem to struggle to read english so i won't be replying again

Unread 04-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Sloppy

I can smell an arse seeing.

Unread 04-11-2009, 01:30 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
1. keep pulling you up? are you mental?
2. please point out the snide dig in my first post - i really can't see it
3. you're dull as dishwater and seem to struggle to read english so i won't be replying again
1.If you honestly want to say that you've not consistantly gone on to me about how I respond to marlo, then you've got problems.

2.un-arsed.

3.Agreed.Dont reply again.

Unread 04-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
1.If you honestly want to say that you've not consistantly gone on to me about how I respond to marlo, then you've got problems.

2.un-arsed.

3.Agreed.Dont reply again.
irony from Hilary Briss

Unread 04-11-2009, 01:45 PM
My Name is Keith

From my rather distant viewpoint and from the few posts I've seen, you'd have to conclude that Magic has been poking Gypo's wife.

Not sure where the anger has come from but anger there is.

Unread 04-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
From my rather distant viewpoint and from the few posts I've seen, you'd have to conclude that Magic has been poking Gypo's wife.
Off steed?

Unread 04-11-2009, 03:05 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Absolutely agree. That Anfield match was a masterclass in complacency. Strolling around with not so much arrogance as a confident belief that class would tell in the end. It's a really poor way to approach games, especially against your bitter rivals who are determined to do something after losing their league titles crown and starting the season so badly. Of course, on the one hand it's amusing to see Liverpool essentially becoming citeh, lifting themselves for two games a season and not being arsed the rest of the time, but it's frustrating that such a complete soggy £#%&! sock of a team managed to beat a far superior United team.
Why would the players be complacent though?

They got hammered twice by Liverpool last season.

Unread 04-11-2009, 03:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Liverpool away anyone?
Er, yes?

Magic, can you name just ONE season where we didn't produce an utterly gash performance at some point??

(eg even in the treble season, we had 0-3 twice v Arse, home v Boro etc)

Unread 04-11-2009, 03:33 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I understand where you are coming from and for me its the OT crowd, its £#%&!ing woeful.
They eventually let out a roar on 84 mins, it really is £#%&!ing depressing.

Why do people go to matches and 95% of the crowd don't sign/cheer?
Drives me up the wall.
You assume everyone will be up for a good sign' & they're all just siting on their hands

Unread 04-11-2009, 03:38 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Drives me up the wall.
You assume everyone will be up for a good sign' & they're all just siting on their hands

Unread 04-11-2009, 04:41 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Er, yes?

Magic, can you name just ONE season where we didn't produce an utterly gash performance at some point??

(eg even in the treble season, we had 0-3 twice v Arse, home v Boro etc)
Do you think I'm talking about our style of play during one (this) season?

Unread 04-11-2009, 04:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Do you think I'm talking about our style of play during one (this) season?
What timeframe are you thinking of, then When did we start getting "dull"?

I think this is partly the old looking at the past with rose-tinted specs syndrome
Closed Thread