United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:31 PM
armchair

Default I've had more football entertainment this season...

out of Wayne Rooney highlights at DC United.

Thanks Mou.

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:32 PM
TheFatGoth

Watching United is the worst part of my week. I hate it.

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:32 PM
red in cumbria

Its sort of reaching the "so bad its almost good" stage now. Gallows humour is the only appropriate response really.

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:34 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Brexit thread > Watching Utd
any streams for the tory party conference tomorrow?

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Sparky***

I watched Bournemouth v Palace last night and even Bournemouth fans have moments of quality to get excited about watching their team.

It's not right that our squad are totally incapable of producing anything close to Bournemouth levels of excitement.

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:35 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I watched Bournemouth v Palace last night and even Bournemouth fans have moments of quality to get excited about watching their team.

It's not right that our squad are totally incapable of producing anything close to Bournemouth levels of excitement.
when we try to go all out attack, it's playground stuff...try beat 3 and hope for a wonder...oh i left the ball behind

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Buck

Only our third clean sheet of the season which makes the lack of adventure in this team a bigger disgrace.

He's a defensive manager who can't even get his team to defend anymore. Shit in attack and shit at the back.

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:40 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Its sort of reaching the "so bad its almost good" stage now
Nope. Definitely still entrenched in the 'so bad it's £#%&!ing terrible' stage

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:42 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Brexit thread > Watching Utd
Theresa May talking to Phillip Hammond about camping in north wales > Watching Utd

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Tiberian

At least Moyes was funny.

This is just sad, and the worst thing is I don't think he cares or is even really trying anymore. Somewhat puts all the bizarre fanboyism he has had into perspective. Not even up for the fight, wasn't interested in coaching during the summer, only wants to know if he can outspend everyone and have an easy ride.

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:45 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
He's a defensive manager who can't even get his team to defend anymore. Shit in attack and shit at the back.
They are so disorganised. Look at Bailly he looks like he's never played football. When he arrived he was pretty good but tonight he seriously contemplated feigning an injury. Jose is mentally destroying every player he can but he's not doing it in a lvg 'you must relearn football and then we rebuild'....it's just all destruction and no rebuild.

I think Mou is sick in the head.

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:46 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

You also suggested Eddie Howe as next manager. Shut the £#%&! up @#%&!

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:48 PM
Mr Kaboom

Not even got a Goldy thumping the desk moment to look at.

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:49 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I'd take him in jan. No problem.

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Make me, big boy.

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:53 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Shit in attack and shit at the back.
Good idea for a plane banner.

Unread 02-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
At least Moyes was funny.

This is just sad, and the worst thing is I don't think he cares or is even really trying anymore. Somewhat puts all the bizarre fanboyism he has had into perspective. Not even up for the fight, wasn't interested in coaching during the summer, only wants to know if he can outspend everyone and have an easy ride.

Unread 02-10-2018, 11:03 PM
gasman

Quote:
Shit in attack and shit at the back.
Sounds like one for the Ronaldo thread

Unread 02-10-2018, 11:10 PM
beersexchipsgravy

Had more satisfying shits than watching this shower. One of those where you wipe and there's nowt there > United. £#%&! that bloke with the United >kids>wife banner @#%&!

Unread 02-10-2018, 11:30 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
out of Wayne Rooney highlights at DC United.

Thanks Mou.
Very Sexton O'Farrellesque tbh @itsbeenworserer*

*just
Closed Thread