United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2018, 09:34 PM
ScarFace

Somebody who has a history doing well under these conditions:

Unless the player you want is cheap or has a buyout clause under £50mil, you're not getting him ( except pricey mongs Woody thinks can sell shirts )

Can train a squad to play 50% better than their talent ( Fergie )

Attacking, attractive football tactics.

Willing to instantly sell Fellaini, Darmian, Young, Valencia, Lindlemong, smalling & Jones.

Unread 29-09-2018, 09:36 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Confused Pete.

Here, Keith.

If the living ham was your kid, do you think you'd love it as much as your current kids? Or do you think you'd be like, damn, I spawned the living ham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Somebody who has a history doing well under these conditions:

Unless the player you want is cheap or has a buyout clause under £50mil, you're not getting him ( except pricey mongs Woody thinks can sell shirts )

Can train a squad to play 50% better than their talent ( Fergie )

Attacking, attractive football tactics.

Willing to instantly sell Fellaini, Darmian, Young, Valencia, Lindlemong, smalling & Jones.
They won't let you sell half those players because no @#%&! would pay their wages and we're too tight to take the hit.

Unread 29-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Bielsa brings amazing football to watch and he'll sort out the egos. Pogba steps out of line....out comes the hi-vis.

Quote:
Marcelo Bielsa, El Loco, continues to apply his own unconventional working methods and ideas to extract the best out a Leeds side who he hopes to get promoted back to the top flight. According to "The Guardian", the Argentine coach decided to teach his players a lesson about humility and privilege and gave them an unusual chore. Bielsa told his playing staff to go out and collect all of the rubbish from outside the team's Thorp Arch training complex.
Thought you'd be all for Wenger tbh. Given Pochettino is a no for you given his lack of trophies, big Arsene has 3 PL titles and FA Cups.

Unread 29-09-2018, 09:47 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Here, Keith.

If the living ham was your kid, do you think you'd love it as much as your current kids? Or do you think you'd be like, damn, I spawned the living ham.

I know you’re trying to shame me and it’s right to do so. That photo is officially over the line for me but occasionally standards drop. But yes I would but there would be suppressed resentment too. My kids aren’t perfect btw.

Unread 29-09-2018, 09:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Cream.

He seems to know an awful lot about doing the job.

Unread 29-09-2018, 09:49 PM
ScarFace

Quote:

They won't let you sell half those players because no @#%&! would pay their wages and we're too tight to take the hit.
That is true. So give them away for free. They'll gladly go for free, as they'll make more money at Everton etc.

Won't happen but £#%&!ing do ittttttt

Unread 29-09-2018, 10:23 PM
est.1878

Le Guen, Paul

Unread 29-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I know you’re trying to shame me and it’s right to do so. That photo is officially over the line for me but occasionally standards drop. But yes I would but there would be suppressed resentment too. My kids aren’t perfect btw.
Nobody is perfect. It's the living ham ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Cream.

He seems to know an awful lot about doing the job.
Are you £#%&!ing kidding me?

They'd have me tied up in the dressing room inside a week. 'we can't let him go now. Phil?? £#%&!. FUUUUCK!!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
That is true. So give them away for free. They'll gladly go for free, as they'll make more money at Everton etc.

Won't happen but £#%&!ing do ittttttt
Won't sell for free, need their fees to offset new signings. We're tight as arseholes.

Unread 30-09-2018, 12:06 PM
otbarney

Deschamps, he can get the best out of our Paul.

Unread 30-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Hopfully at another club

Unread 30-09-2018, 12:54 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Think I’d prefer to keep Mou.

Unread 30-09-2018, 01:03 PM
saffers

Erik Ten Hag one to watch.

Domenico Tedesco has potential.

We need to give a chance to fresh young blood.

Nagelsmann is a shout but is already committed to RB Leipzig from next season on.
All these guys under a competent structure would have a good chance of doing well. Woodward needs binning and a director of football needs to be in place.

Unread 30-09-2018, 01:18 PM
Red Al

Any top manger considering the job should tell woody to £#%&! that @#%&! Pogba off before stepping foot into OT

Unread 30-09-2018, 01:22 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 30-09-2018, 02:11 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Hopfully at another club
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Think I’d prefer to keep Mou.
Tongue firmly in cheek.

Unread 30-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Drexl

I'm going for Nuno Espírito Santo, PURELY because I feel compelled to say "Amen" after I hear his name

Perhaps get a few real old-skoo chants at away grounds

Unread 30-09-2018, 03:02 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I'm going for Nuno Espírito Santo, PURELY because I feel compelled to say "Amen" after I hear his name

Perhaps get a few real old-skoo chants at away grounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNPdmeHBlM8
he looks pretty cool as well, tbh.

would he be able to keep his t-shirts united gig if he got the job, or would it be a conflict of interest?

Unread 30-09-2018, 03:11 PM
guerreiro

Honestly would give it to Keane till the end of the season; let the players PTSD linger for the new manager in summer

Unread 30-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Honestly would give it to Keane till the end of the season; let the players PTSD linger for the new manager in summer
Putting aside fact that he's an average manager, imagine the £#%&!ing buzz on here if that angry legendary bastard led us out for our next game.

Unread 30-09-2018, 03:48 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Could be a good move tbf.

I’d worry that the likes of Pogba would take the piss out of Carrick and McKenna causing more rifts which would lead to even more of a mess for the next bloke to clean up?
Closed Thread