United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-09-2018, 08:02 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Someone wake me up when Jose has gone, the dross and egos have been binned, and United have won keeping a clean sheet. Cheers.

Unread 29-09-2018, 08:03 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
At this point we couldn’t do any worse than replace boreinho with Jem. Apart from his infatuation with tony two step that is.
He's take us out of Europe at the earliest opportunity

Unread 29-09-2018, 08:18 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yup, that's why I always wear shades and sunblock.

p.s. it's not about me, it's about the fact that literally every £#%&!ing person on the planet could see this coming. and £#%&! you, obvs.

“It’s not about me...” Yeah, ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Lindelof by the way. What were they seeing with this guy? He makes Johnny Evans look like Vidic in terms of physical bravery.

He might be the softest CB I have ever seen at this level.
Mourinho’s made some terrible £#%&!ing decisions. Even his supporters must admit this by now. For that reason, etc etc...

Unread 29-09-2018, 08:24 PM
ziggyman17

The £#%&!er wants the sack.. He knew it was over along time ago, but he is such a greedy little £#%&!er that instead of walking away, he wants his pay off, the minute I saw that starting 11 today it all fell into place, the £#%&!er is playing the gimps and woodward for his pay off... the gimps and mourinho deserve each other... the fans need to vote with their feet for the rest of the season, an empty home ground now till May will go along way to getting rid of the poison...

Unread 29-09-2018, 08:40 PM
sa7

Look forward to the next manager taking 12 months to “assess” the squad and picking Young, Valencia & Fellaini every £#%&!in week

Unread 29-09-2018, 08:57 PM
wiganste

Has to go ASAP.
£#%&! knows who’s going to take this massive shambles of a club forward though

Unread 29-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Has to go ASAP.
Nailed it

Give it carrick untill the end of the season giving us a good 6-8 months to get the right manager in

Unread 29-09-2018, 11:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Look forward to the next manager taking 12 months to “assess” the squad and picking Young, Valencia & Fellaini every £#%&!in week
They need to make being given the resources to make a major clearout a precondition of accepting the job.

Unread 29-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Has to go ASAP.
Woodward. The one constant in a chaotic world.

Unread 30-09-2018, 12:32 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Woodward. The one constant in a chaotic world.

Gallows humour your new thing?

Unread 30-09-2018, 12:44 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
They need to make being given the resources to make a major clearout a precondition of accepting the job.
You’d think that would be the case with ZZ. Also maybe discussion some targets short and long term.

He’s been given but what a waste with the likes of Lindelof, Matic, Lukaku etc.

Unread 30-09-2018, 12:59 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Whoever it is can set whatever terms they want, the shithouses in charge will renege on it sooner or later.

Moyes - 6 year contract, sacked after 10 months.

Van Gaal - 3 year contract, sacked after 2 years and an FA Cup win

Mourinho - Publicly back, privately hamstrung.

Whether or not you believe any of the above deserved loyalty etc, the recurring theme is the weasels who make decisions at the club are about as trustworthy as Ryan Giggs locked in a room with a hen party.

Unread 30-09-2018, 01:24 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Whoever it is can set whatever terms they want, the shithouses in charge will renege on it sooner or later.

Moyes - 6 year contract, sacked after 10 months.

Van Gaal - 3 year contract, sacked after 2 years and an FA Cup win

Mourinho - Publicly back, privately hamstrung.

Whether or not you believe any of the above deserved loyalty etc, the recurring theme is the weasels who make decisions at the club are about as trustworthy as Ryan Giggs locked in a room with a hen party.
Sacking Moyes was the right thing to do.

You can argue the same with LVG, however he should have been replaced by someone who wasn't just going to destroy the positives he built like Mourinho did.

The crazy things are that and renewing Mourinho's contract then not trusting him

Unread 30-09-2018, 01:43 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
this. Utterly depressing. Thank god I live in the US and can avoid the reporting of this shite. Couldn’t cope in England atm.
Had to endure that with my football team, half them are Liverpool supporters too

Unread 30-09-2018, 09:04 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
the weasels who make decisions at the club are about as trustworthy as Ryan Giggs locked in a room with a hen party.
should be on a banner across the front of the north stand

Unread 30-09-2018, 09:28 AM
flixton

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
should be on a banner across the front of the north stand
Another plane?

Unread 30-09-2018, 09:42 AM
waynes ear's

no mate, a banner across the front of the north stand.