United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
He's been saying many of the same things for decades. If he's faking it, he's been doing it a really, really long time.
He's been faking it his entire life.

Unread 19-03-2016, 10:23 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I would disagree with the first point.

Second point...absolutely agree. Very weird how people pretty much immediately put him into the top tier of keepers last season. He cheats and leans all over the place, and is always on his heels. You could make a case for him being at fault for both of West Ham's goals today.

Saying all that, he's still only 23.
All things being considered, I think Chelsea sold their best 'keeper. The only thing I can see an upgrade on is age. De Gea makes saves he has no right to and Courtois only ever seems to make the saves he should. He appears to have no presence or command whatsoever.

Ok another union question. Butland; dropped off or just a natural step back from what seemed super human earlier in the season? And good enough to be considered by us?
Closed Thread