United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Trump might be mental but its not even close........at least he's anti establishment......of which she's the epitome ......in addition to being scum, cant stand the bitch
Rupert Murdoch is anti establishment. Would you trust him running a nation?

Unread 18-03-2016, 08:35 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Rupert Murdoch is anti establishment. Would you trust him running a nation?
He'd want to establish his own establishment, so no......unless it was a straight choice between him and hitlery clingon.....in which case......yes.

Its a bit of a city v liverpool question.......neither thankyou very much.

Unread 19-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Swagger

http://i.imgur.com/aKp5siR.gif

Get it done Pop

Unread 19-03-2016, 03:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Indeed. Mendes media machine working to perfect effect if people think it's Jose or Giggs.
tbf ric's just meme-ing the forum majority as per etc

Unread 19-03-2016, 03:05 PM
boreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He fakes it, you mean.
He's been saying many of the same things for decades. If he's faking it, he's been doing it a really, really long time.

Unread 19-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Maybe he does ......but the support he's getting is largely from disenfranchised Americans, sick of the "different colour,same shit" system.....as proven by the fact republicans are willing to vote democrat just to keep the same old shitshow on the road .......
His support is mostly white males, the most empowered humans ever to walk the face of the Earth. He's done an amazing job of making them feel disenfranchised.

Unread 19-03-2016, 07:27 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
His support is mostly white males, the most empowered humans ever to walk the face of the Earth. He's done an amazing job of making them feel disenfranchised.
Anyone can be disfranchised mate. I think the point dl is making is about having no choice except disgusting career politicians.

Unread 19-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Anyone can be disfranchised mate. I think the point dl is making is about having no choice except disgusting career politicians.
True. But most of these people are not - certainly not more than women and minorities are.

Agree with the second point though.

Unread 19-03-2016, 08:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
tbf ric's just meme-ing the forum majority as per etc
Its been effectively Jose or Giggsy for a while now, no "meme" about it. Who else is in the frame then??

Unread 19-03-2016, 08:15 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Correct.....

Grimmers.....i don't have a demographic breakdown but I'm sure I've seen women and yuff at his rallies on the telly.

The black community seem to be supporting Hilarious....completely ignoring her racist overtones in her early political career...... And without getting all northers on my ass, I think you'll agree, many women would like to see a woman as potus.....

Support for trump is seen as a slap in the face for the establishment......the fact he's a bit racist and a bit sexist is unfortunate because all it does is feed the critics......acting like a nob.

Unread 19-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Correct.....

Grimmers.....i don't have a demographic breakdown but I'm sure I've seen women and yuff at his rallies on the telly.

The black community seem to be supporting Hilarious....completely ignoring her racist overtones in her early political career...... And without getting all northers on my ass, I think you'll agree, many women would like to see a woman as potus.....

Support for trump is seen as a slap in the face for the establishment......the fact he's a bit racist and a bit sexist is unfortunate because all it does is feed the critics......acting like a nob.
All true...tho it is mostly white male support for Trump. He's managed to convince them that Muslims and Mexicans are to blame for everything.

Anyway, Jose Mourinho, eh fellas?

Unread 19-03-2016, 08:21 PM
jem

Quote:
All true...tho it is mostly white male support for Trump. He's managed to convince them that Muslims and Mexicans are to blame for everything.

looks a bit moslem to me. or mexican. maybe both.

Unread 19-03-2016, 08:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
Correct.....

It's the natural conclusion of allowing thick bastards who idolise Kim and Kanye, and watch nothing more intellectual than Real Housewives to make the most important decision in world politics I'm afraid.

Unread 19-03-2016, 08:26 PM
jem

Quote:
It's the natural conclusion of allowing thick bastards who idolise Kim and Kanye, and watch nothing more intellectual than Real Housewives to make the most important decision in world politics I'm afraid.
kim is a woman and kanye is black. how does that help trump?

Unread 19-03-2016, 08:36 PM
utd99

Quote:

Before this thread gets moved to the politics graveyard I have two goalkeeping questions.

Why are all 'keepers drama queens, and is Thibault Courtois the most overrated of all the worlds top goalkeepers?

Unread 19-03-2016, 08:39 PM
jem

Quote:
Before this thread gets moved to the politics graveyard I have two goalkeeping questions.

Why are all 'keepers drama queens, and is Thibault Courtois the most overrated of all the worlds top goalkeepers?

Unread 19-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Grimson

Quote:
I would disagree with the first point.

Second point...absolutely agree. Very weird how people pretty much immediately put him into the top tier of keepers last season. He cheats and leans all over the place, and is always on his heels. You could make a case for him being at fault for both of West Ham's goals today.

Saying all that, he's still only 23.

Unread 19-03-2016, 09:47 PM
rogieop

Quote:
I would disagree with the first point.

Second point...absolutely agree. Very weird how people pretty much immediately put him into the top tier of keepers last season. He cheats and leans all over the place, and is always on his heels. You could make a case for him being at fault for both of West Ham's goals today.

Saying all that, he's still only 23.
Ive not seen the goals from today but he has disappointed since moving to the prem. I remember him in La Liga and he was so commanding. If that ball entered his box he was out in a flash. I used to have bets with my mates on how many corners he would come and catch and i would always win.
Since he moved to the prem he seems rooted to the ground, he parries into dangerous areas and seems very slow to get down.

Unread 19-03-2016, 10:00 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Ive not seen the goals from today but he has disappointed since moving to the prem. I remember him in La Liga and he was so commanding. If that ball entered his box he was out in a flash. I used to have bets with my mates on how many corners he would come and catch and i would always win.
Since he moved to the prem he seems rooted to the ground, he parries into dangerous areas and seems very slow to get down.

Unread 19-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Yep. He's very unsure on crosses, especially for being 6'6".
Closed Thread