Unread 17-03-2016, 08:00 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
wouldn't your missus be a bit annoyed?
Don't think his missus was supposed to be going the game pol

Unread 17-03-2016, 08:17 AM
Dasilvatwins

They could do this. Liverpool are shit. And lvg knows that if he loses here his head will.be on a stick, really think he will go all out. 4-0 ON!

Crowd will be up for it. Its a liverpool game form and talent(for some of the shit@#%&!s) get thrown out. Just need 2 or 3 players to play a worldie which is possible!

BELIEVE

Unread 17-03-2016, 08:24 AM
S/Side.Red

Great thread.

Hope the Schweini out stuff is a bluff from the big man. Need our footballers on the field tonight. These lot run about a lot but get Blind, Carrick and Schweini winning the intelligence in the right areas and we could play around them.

Does Mata come back in?

Unread 17-03-2016, 08:34 AM
TheFatGoth

0-0

Unread 17-03-2016, 09:00 AM
denis lawless

Worlds worse referee apparently....anything could happen.....

I can see penalties galore

Unread 17-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Curtis

LvG's insistence that we only need to score twice and not three times in 90 minutes, combined with his blinkered conviction that Fellaini has been playing very well, makes me think the rousing optimism in this thread may be borne more of misplaced muscle memory than realistic possibility.
I want nothing more than the early goal, roaring crowd and the delightful sight of the dippers capitulating under the pressure of relentless attack but under this manager, I just can't see it.

Unread 17-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Don't think his missus was supposed to be going the game pol

'It's called off? Oh ffs. Oh, hi Cheryl, didn't see you there'

Unread 17-03-2016, 09:16 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Great thread.

Hope the Schweini out stuff is a bluff from the big man. Need our footballers on the field tonight. These lot run about a lot but get Blind, Carrick and Schweini winning the intelligence in the right areas and we could play around them.

Does Mata come back in?

Unread 17-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
LvG's insistence that we only need to score twice and not three times in 90 minutes, combined with his blinkered conviction that Fellaini has been playing very well, makes me think the rousing optimism in this thread may be borne more of misplaced muscle memory than realistic possibility.
I want nothing more than the early goal, roaring crowd and the delightful sight of the dippers capitulating under the pressure of relentless attack but under this manager, I just can't see it.
Still ON for Zorg then.

Unread 17-03-2016, 10:29 AM
ryanMUFC

Can be done nqat.

Unread 17-03-2016, 10:30 AM
Baron

Don't play Fellaini, get someone to crunch Coutinho & Fermino early... a bit of noise.... who knows?

Sadly this shower of insipid @#%&!s have no chance.

£#%&! knows what the lads on the field will do either.

Unread 17-03-2016, 10:39 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Great thread.

Does Mata come back in?
more likely we'll have fella'ni steaming in with a few early reducers and claiming diplomatic immunity whilst smalling wanders around looking puzzled as he tries to break king louis's code.

Unread 17-03-2016, 10:41 AM
suedeshoes

I'd like to believe...Bunks optimism is a bit infectious...but I've seen LVG's teams play too often and I can't square the optimism with what my eyes keep seeing.

Unread 17-03-2016, 10:46 AM
jem

I would be optimistic if I were picking the team.

to be honest, I'll be a little optimistic whatever the team.

but, if fellaini plays, I will still be screaming "no.... you stupid @#%&!.... don't you ever learn?!" at the tv. even though I know the answer is "no. never."

Unread 17-03-2016, 10:51 AM
Trent Boyett

Back in town by half time nqot. They should have withdrawn in shame after the first leg.

Unread 17-03-2016, 10:55 AM
wiganste

Could be one of those nights tonight and you could say 'I was there'.

Unread 17-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Billy Redface

Schweinstiger out again? Really??? Ffs!

He looked really good when he came on the other day.

Unread 17-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Schweinstiger out again? Really??? Ffs!

He looked really good when he came on the other day.
Is that true?

Unread 17-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Is that true?
Dunno mate. That's why I'm asking.
Closed Thread