United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2016, 11:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Not really...

If you don't think we played well tonight I'd question your football judgement..

If we'd of got in at half time 1-0 I'd expect us to go through...the damage was done with poor football in the first leg.
Adjusted for accuracy

Unread 17-03-2016, 11:03 PM
Sparky***

Bunks been on the sauce tonight obviously.

The damage was done pal because United couldn't manage a goal in open play in 180 mins of football.

Unread 17-03-2016, 11:04 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
you see I don't care about losing in the Europa. If this is our goal then we are doing it wrong. Bit like arsenal really. They work hard all season to make the top 4 then go out in the champs league 1st game after the league stage. rinse and repeat.

I would rather us sort out the mess we have, focus on building a team to win the champs league again and the league vs worrying about beating these @#%&!s to get a 167th round draw for the champs league next season only to get smashed all over by benfica in the final game before the full blown league stage.

enough is enough pol we need to blow this up from the top down and start again. this aint working.
Preach chief

Not like either of us £#%&! teams will win the thing anyway, what made me angry last week was how we laid down pathetically. We're out tonight but barely feel a thing. Dead season completely.

Unread 17-03-2016, 11:11 PM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Not really...

If you don't think we played well tonight I'd question your football judgement..

If we'd of got in at half time 1-0 I'd expect us to go through...the damage was done with poor officiating in the first leg.

Ffs

You are clueless, Liverpool were just going through the motions at various points. Without DDG it would have been 4 or 5.

Get off the LVG dickriding its tiresome.

Unread 17-03-2016, 11:17 PM
ZiggyStardust

Could have been double figures over the 2 legs and our biggest European home defeat tonight if the Liverpool players could finish

Positives

Unread 17-03-2016, 11:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Could have been double figures over the 2 legs and our biggest European home defeat tonight if the Liverpool players could finish

Positives
Tbf the pro-LvG brigade indulge a lot in "coulda, woulda, shoulda" as well

The fact is, for all the Klopp dickriding on here, Liverpool are overall as mediocre as us. United were simply scandalously poor in the first leg

Unread 17-03-2016, 11:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Positives
No where near

It was 1-1 mate...

State

Unread 18-03-2016, 12:21 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Never known a half time like tonight. Everyone just stayed still, open mouthed it was £#%&!ing awful That Rojo chance goes in and it would have been on big time.
Shouldn't have bothered coming out after half time.
Closed Thread