United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2016, 10:45 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They don't need to win the game.
You said he sends em out to play. Ffs have u watched some of the dross they have played under Klopp

Unread 16-03-2016, 10:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
You said he sends em out to play. Ffs have u watched some of the dross they have played under Klopp
Yet they will be level on points with United in the league if they win their game in hand and will more than likely dump us out of Europe tomorrow. So I ask you who is worse, considering Klopp hasn't bought a single player and Van Gaal has spent a quarter of a billion?

Unread 16-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Yet they will be level on points with United in the league if they win their game in hand and will more than likely dump us out of Europe tomorrow. So I ask you who is worse, considering Klopp hasn't bought a single player and Van Gaal has spent a quarter of a billion?
Klopp.

Hth

Unread 16-03-2016, 10:57 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Hang on here. 2-0 after 90 mins. Both teams each bag a goal in et. The overall aggregate would be 3-3. But their 3rd goal would count as double making it 3-4. So far so good. Should both teams bag a couple of goals each in extra time then the overall aggregate would technically be 4-6.
I understand it. So, do away goals count for double if et is played?
You're 96 years old and you still don't understand the concept of a 2 legged knock out game that could be decided on away goals. Get back in your coffin ffs

Unread 16-03-2016, 10:58 PM
puressence

Quote:
You been saying this for months when Brendan left they were 2 behind I think there 3 and the game in hand is Everton which isn't easy. So yes there better

Unread 16-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Withers

Quote:
Van Gaal hth.

Unread 16-03-2016, 11:05 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Klopp.

Hth
Given a free choice between the two to manage your club, I doubt many United supporters would choose van Gaal over Klopp tbh.

Unread 16-03-2016, 11:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Given a free choice between the two to manage your club, I doubt many United supporters would choose van Gaal over Klopp tbh.
Now ?

For another year of LVG and a summer spend over Klopp leaving them and coming to old Trafford ?

Doubt it Pal.... He's a £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 16-03-2016, 11:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Now ?

For another year of LVG and a summer spend over Klopp leaving them and coming to old Trafford ?

Doubt it Pal.... He's a £#%&!ing #@&%!.
Yet he'll be the one doing cartwheels and gurning up the touch line at full
Time tomorrow whilst you and S/Side are on here taking consolation from United's 2 shots on target.

Unread 16-03-2016, 11:19 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Early goal for us. 2-0 by half time. Score a 3rd around the 60min mark. Then we'll hold on for dear life but scrape though.

Unread 16-03-2016, 11:21 PM
Venceremos

The u16s or any other players he hasn't worked with yet.

Unread 16-03-2016, 11:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Time tomorrow whilst you and S/Side are on here taking consolation from United's 2 shots on target.
Doubt I'll be on tommorow evening pal, big day around here....

A big feeling we might just do it....you keep the place going mate, I'll pm you some pictures....

Unread 16-03-2016, 11:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Doubt I'll be on tommorow evening pal, big day around here....

A big feeling we might just do it....you keep the place going mate, I'll pm you some pictures....

I demand nudes.

Unread 16-03-2016, 11:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
You're 96 years old and you still don't understand the concept of a 2 legged knock out game that could be decided on away goals. Get back in your coffin ffs

marvellous

Quote:
no he won't I'll £#%&!ing baseball bat the speccy German c***

Unread 16-03-2016, 11:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I demand nudes.
If we go through.......you're £#%&!ed will actually send..

Unread 17-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Dasilvatwins

Dave
Varela smalling blind rojo

Herrera schweini

Martial mata depay

Rashford

Unread 17-03-2016, 03:22 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
How is it I bring out the worst in you? What I lack in certain areas I make up for in good manners.
Your post isn' t clever and nor is it amusing - it's just basically rude. I put it down to bad parenting.
What a family your lot must be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

marvellous
Same applies to you scum bag.
Closed Thread