United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Spiffy

Default If we win the league this year, what will give you the greatest pleasure?

For me, I've been more desperate than I usually am to win the league when at the start of the season Peter Kenyon said that he wasn't saying Chelsea would win the league but they'd end up in the top one. #@&%!y £#%&!ing Judas #@&%!. I can't wait to shove those words up his arse, I'm not bothered about Mourinho or even Essien's calculator. Kenyon, he's the biggest @#%&! of them all.

Did you like this post? Leave some rep you miserable @#%&!s.

Unread 18-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Nero

He said that before the start of last season. Unfortunately the @#%&! was right.

Unread 18-03-2007, 06:48 PM
wiganste

All those that wrote us off at the start of the season saying we'll be lucky to finish top 4 - I hope they choke on their humble pie. Talk of Spurs finishing above us, £#%&! me.

But you're right about Kenyon. I'm not gay, but I'd bum him till his arse bled and I'd shoot my cum over his £#%&!ing bald head and I'd post it on the net. A complete and utter @#%&! of a 'man'

Unread 18-03-2007, 06:50 PM
rebelcountyred

I want us to win the premiership so much this season but i just cannot think about it just now, too much can still go wrong, April will tell a lot.

Unread 18-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Lazarus

I share your hatred of Kenyon. I still think he got off lightly.

If we do it my satisfaction will be immense. To beat these guys after they bought Sheva and Ballsack and the bookies closed the book.

I will remember Drogba's boast that his Everton winner 'won the league'

I will try to buy my bank manager the Michael Essien comedy calculator

I will remember Makelelelele's declaration we'd drop points at Anfield.

the time for gloating is soon upon us but not yet,we've been burned before.

Unread 18-03-2007, 06:53 PM
mark o

I'll admit at the start of the season I thought we had no chance, I'll gladly eat as much of that pie as you want me to. I honestly didn't believe our squad was strong enough.

Proving these doubters, myself included will give me great pleasure, as will silencing all the Fergie doubters, as will putting Mourinho in his place.

Unread 18-03-2007, 06:57 PM
redfusilier

just the satisfaction of knowing that money, and only money can not always buy you the championship.
Jose will moan that injuries and lack of transfer funds have been there problems, but I don't buy into that.
The return of Scholes has been a massive coup for us, like signing a new player. And the form of Ronnie has been amazing.
I agree that its too soon to be sure, but its getting closer

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:07 PM
wiganste

In all seriousness, the thing that will give me more pleasure than anything is we're playing football the Utd way and after many games this season I've left the ground with a massive grin on my face.
Could any other team in the league have scored a goal like our 2nd yesterday? All this talk about Arsenal being the best footballing side this division has ever seen is, frankly, ridiculous. They can only dream about playing like Utd when we're in the mood.

After 2 seasons of Chelsea grinding out results and boring their way to the title, a team is going to win it* who's philosophy is always about playing the game the right way and entertain the fans.

I've loved this season and hopefully we'll get our reward in May.

*Fingers crossed we don't balls it up now.

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Rhodzy

Seeing Roo and Ron lifting the trophy.

The media saying we were going to finish 5th.

BUT we still haven't won it and I don't want to get ahead of myself.

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
the thing that will give me more pleasure than anything is we're playing football the Utd way and after many games this season I've left the ground with a massive grin on my face.
Yeah, what he said. Bang on the money, that. Been years since we played football the right way, and it's been £#%&!ing superb watching most of the games this season. Had a bit of a rough patch over the last month or so but have still been winning, but let's hope yesterday sees a return to the form we showed earlier on in the season. It's what United are all about.

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:13 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
For me, I've been more desperate than I usually am to win the league when at the start of the season Peter Kenyon said that he wasn't saying Chelsea would win the league but they'd end up in the top one. #@&%!y £#%&!ing Judas #@&%!. I can't wait to shove those words up his arse, I'm not bothered about Mourinho or even Essien's calculator. Kenyon, he's the biggest @#%&! of them all.

Did you like this post? Leave some rep you miserable @#%&!s.
Chelsea will win the league, you £#%&!ing @#%&!.

http://utdforum.com/showthread.php?t=9232

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:13 PM
kinky afro

So we can end that 'walking in a fergie wonderland shite'. Another huge bonus would be seing rooney and ron as you say lift the trophy together etc. And just knowing that we have played the best football over the course of 38 games. And the look on Kenyon's face, along with russian and Maureen.

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:26 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf

Sell Rooney. You're both as bad as each other ffs!

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Lazarus

Sniff has seen the light and is now a Fergie fan.

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Tropical

Default Ooh, let me see.

If - if - IF - we win it, the greatest pleasure would either be

(a) sticking it to everyone who's annoyed me;

or

(b) the sheer satisfaction of winning combined with the thrill of seeing it done in the way that drew me to United in the first place.

Spite, or joy? Spite, or joy?

Then again, there's nothing wrong with having a little spite mixed in with your joy. But it's like Tabasco. You need just enough to season a dish; try to live on it, and it'll kill you.

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus
Sniff has seen the light and is now a Fergie fan.
Errr, I wouldn't go that far.

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:37 PM
TreeFiddy

IF we win it then the summer will be £#%&!ing beautiful. I can relax in the hot weather knowing that we are the champions yet again. That feeling can't last long enough AFAIC. The new season can wait just so I can revel in our glory...IF we win it.

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Lazarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Errr, I wouldn't go that far.
Come on,you couldn't help but smile at his ultra dignified,non-spontaneous celebration of our last minute sickener at anfield.

Unread 18-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Lazarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
IF we win it then the summer will be £#%&!ing beautiful. I can relax in the hot weather knowing that we are the champions yet again. That feeling can't last long enough AFAIC. The new season can wait just so I can revel in our glory...IF we win it.
And it is still [SIZE="7"] IF too.

Football can be a cruel mistress as Ron Manager would say.
Closed Thread