Vidic
Evra

Park
Giggsy
Carrick
Valencia

Rooney
Pea
At home I'd be tempted to have Nani in there somewhere.. but I'm not sure exactly where

Unread 06-05-2011, 11:35 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Default Re: Team for Sunday

VDS

One of the Twins
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Valencia
Carrick
Giggs
Park
Nani

Rooney

Unread 06-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Harri Jaffa

£#%&!ing hell this is tense!!!

Trying to get all my voodoo working for this £#%&!er, but in truth this basically amounts to...

How and who I say goodbye to people at work on a Friday evening (although this doesn't always work)

Whether or not I post a team on here (although this doesn't always work)

Whether or not I post a team with or without saying that my posting of a team may or may not help us in a spititual manner to victory against our weekend opponents (although this doesn't always work)

Something else that pops into my head that the OCD section of my brain reckons I should or not be doing in order to ensure victory against our weekend opponents (although this doesn't always work)

Unread 06-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Tumescent Throb

VDS
Rafael
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Valencia
Carrick
Giggs
Park
Berbatov
Rooney

Unread 06-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Zorg

Have to watch out for this piece of shit, European ref didn't fall for it but Webb will be desperate to prove he's not a United fan

Unread 06-05-2011, 11:54 AM
The Return of JC

Thumbs up Re: Team for Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
VDS

Fabio
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Park
Giggsy
Carrick
Valencia

Rooney
Pea
Same here, MJ.

I think I'll join you on the nervy doomstakes this weekend, mate. Massive, massive, massive game. Just a point. C'mon. Is that too much to ask?.....

.....I think our biggest problem will be nerves. We have to be positive and assert ourselves early on. We can't afford to be cagey and let any anxiety to creep into our play...or into the crowd.

Unread 06-05-2011, 11:55 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
VDS
Rafael
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Valencia
Carrick
Giggs
Park
Berbatov
Rooney

I think Pea is essential against their relatively immobile backline. I'm sure Terry and co would rather face Berbs than Pea.

Unread 06-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Have to watch out for this piece of shit, European ref didn't fall for it but Webb will be desperate to prove he's not a United fan
you mean pretend, surely

he'll probably give chelsea a couple of nice soft penalties early on just so it doesn't look too suss towards the end when he gives us the customary old trafford dodgy corner kick

Unread 06-05-2011, 11:57 AM
The Return of JC

Can we not whinge about the ref before the game has even started, please? We may aswell complain about the players having a bad game before it's started too.

Let's make the ref not matter!

Unread 06-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I think Pea is essential against their relatively immobile backline. I'm sure Terry and co would rather face Berbs than Pea.
I've pushed rooney up top with berbatov and given them instructions to split wide for giggs, park and valencia to surge through. Just hope they were listening.

Unread 06-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Ginners

vds

rafael
rio
vidic
evra

valencia
fletcher
giggs
nani

roo
berbs

can see the ref buckling under the pressure here, 90th minute lampard penalty

Unread 06-05-2011, 12:00 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I've pushed rooney up top with berbatov and given them instructions to split wide for giggs, park and valencia to surge through. Just hope they were listening.
Berbs was too busy yawning and Rooney just told you to £#%&! off. Oh well, you tried.

3-0 Chelsea.

Unread 06-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Can we not whinge about the ref before the game has even started, please? We may aswell complain about the players having a bad game before it's started too.

Let's make the ref not matter!
Us, on here?

Anyway I'm moaning about Torres, not the ref.

Unread 06-05-2011, 12:02 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
VDS

Fabio
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Park
Giggsy
Carrick
Valencia

Rooney
Pea
yep. same against barca as well.

Unread 06-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Sloppy

Unread 06-05-2011, 12:06 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Us, on here?

Anyway I'm moaning about Torres, not the ref.
The collective United 'we'.

(Incidentally, I only say 'we' on here. Don't do it in real life. I've never understood that. "Went to the game. We played really well today". No, they played well, you just watched.)

Unread 06-05-2011, 12:07 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

A smidge too attacking and therefore open in midfield for my liking.

Unread 06-05-2011, 12:08 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Same here, MJ.

I think I'll join you on the nervy doomstakes this weekend, mate. Massive, massive, massive game. Just a point. C'mon. Is that too much to ask?.....

.....I think our biggest problem will be nerves. We have to be positive and assert ourselves early on. We can't afford to be cagey and let any anxiety to creep into our play...or into the crowd.
I'm so £#%&!ing nervous about this game it's ridiculous.

Every possible scenario keeps playing out in my mind...the biggest fear is an early goal for them - a Lampard deflection or a Drogba offside special.

I can't remember such a make or break game - it literally is a case of, 3pts for us = Champions/a defeat means Chelsea take the Title.

£#%&!ing terrifying

Unread 06-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Zorg

Quote:
The collective United 'we'.

(Incidentally, I only say 'we' on here. Don't do it in real life. I've never understood that. "Went to the game. We played really well today". No, they played well, you just watched.)
I have a non-football fan mate who constantly tells me off for that. I suppose it's to distinguish from the opposition. If you come home and say 'they played well', you could be talking about the other team. Or something, maybe.

Anyway,

Rooney and Hernandez up front, £#%&! Chelsea, 2-0 United
Closed Thread