Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
£#%&!ing hell what

Unread 01-10-2018, 03:59 PM
gasman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
HIV Positive?
Not sure "positive" fits with our current style/attitude/demeanor, is there such a thing as HIV Negative? We could be that.

Unread 01-10-2018, 04:00 PM
waynes ear's

the embargoed stuff is brilliant

Unread 01-10-2018, 04:03 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
we should just put Marcos Rojo down. Like a horse with a broken leg.
He seemed to have no problems in the World Cup

Even scored IIRC

Unread 01-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
the embargoed stuff is brilliant
Is it?

Unread 01-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Lok

I don't understand why Mourinho hasn't been able to build a siege mentality off the back of all of this.

The press and the public are desperate to fail and they're laughing at us. That is surely the biggest inspiration anyone needs. The players have been accused of not trying. They've been accused that they're more concerned with their instagram profiles than playing football. Push it back onto them. Turn the £#%&!ing screw and get them united to a goal.

Not being good enough is one thing but this lot just don't give a £#%&!. It's absolutely baffling that Mourinho hasn't been able to get them to understand that more is required and that everyone wants us to fail.

Unread 01-10-2018, 04:54 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by switching off
is it?
yhpm

Unread 01-10-2018, 04:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I don't understand why Mourinho hasn't been able to build a siege mentality off the back of all of this.

The press and the public are desperate to fail and they're laughing at us. That is surely the biggest inspiration anyone needs. The players have been accused of not trying. They've been accused that they're more concerned with their instagram profiles than playing football. Push it back onto them. Turn the £#%&!ing screw and get them united to a goal.

Not being good enough is one thing but this lot just don't give a £#%&!. It's absolutely baffling that Mourinho hasn't been able to get them to understand that more is required and that everyone wants us to fail.
Because he's alienated the playing staff as well as every other £#%&!er.

Unread 01-10-2018, 05:17 PM
red in cumbria

Talking of Shaw, he was pretty brutal about Saturday. And he's not wrong.

Unread 01-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Not sure if serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
You may have noticed that it's the manager that has accused them of those things?

Unread 01-10-2018, 07:22 PM
puressence

Carragher then. Jose’s told me at
Chelsea the players all bought into it drogba terry lampard loved it second time round it changed you could no longer call a player
Out the hated it .. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we have seriously the softest set of @#%&!s on the planet

Unread 01-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
yhpm
Jesus Christ

Unread 01-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Chelsea the players all bought into it drogba terry lampard loved it second time round it changed you could no longer call a player
Out the hated it .. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we have seriously the softest set of @#%&!s on the planet
What.

Unread 01-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

Unread 01-10-2018, 08:52 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
he has. he's taken all the cushions off one of the sofas in his hotel suite and put them in a circle with a blanket over the top. him against the £#%&!ing world.

well, him and saffers, anyway.

Unread 01-10-2018, 10:48 PM
Cream

What time's this embargo end?

I'm waiting for the Mourinho zinger.

Unread 01-10-2018, 10:51 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
What time's this embargo end?

I'm waiting for the Mourinho zinger.
you have to send about five zingers his way first.
Closed Thread