United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 10-02-2024, 04:41 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
The woke wars are a huge diversion. It's just something people can monetise talking about while leading people away from real issues. Obviously, there's something there, but thinking it's the be-all and end-all just means you've been diverted from real issues.

Imagine shooting a can of beer because they put a picture of a man in drag on it. It's the same beer. They haven't put female hormones in it.
and then saying that same beer is not too bad after all because it now sponsors the UFC.

Minds are easily manipulated.

Unread 10-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Yep, people moan about our crumbling health care system, the disdain with which we treat our elderly, the ever growing disparity between rich and poor, the way in which we have allowed our children to be neglected on an industrial scale through our failing social healthcare programmes, the lack of standards in public life, the enabling of wide scale cronyism, stuff like allowing water companies to pump shit into our coastal areas and rivers, our blanket support for Israel’s genocide etc etc the list goes on and on. People talk about that stuff as if those things actually matter and those things affect a massive proportion of our population.

It’s a joke mate. The thing that really matters is whether we have women referees and whether there’s too many women pundits on our bloody footy shows.

The sooner the TRUTH comes out about this £#%&!ing woke agenda, the better pal.
All that nonsense is straight out of the looney left playbook. Nobody is arsed.

Women pundits affect the every day man in the street on an industrial scale. It’s ruining are viewing experience, women co-comms have made games unwatchable. These things actually affect your every man.

We’ve been asked at work to put pro-nouns in our email signatures, no £#%&!ing way…I care far more about that than a £#%&!ing old person or a river ffs, as do most others.

Learn what ‘real issues’ are.

Unread 10-02-2024, 12:27 PM
Hyman_Roth

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Rimmer View Post

Women pundits affect the every day man in the street on an industrial scale. It’s ruining are viewing experience, women co-comms have made games unwatchable. These things actually affect your every man.

We’ve been asked at work to put pro-nouns in our email signatures, no £#%&!ing way…I care far more about that than a £#%&!ing old person or a river ffs, as do most others.

Well said mate. Loads of people are afraid to say it like it is. Not you though.

Unread 10-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Ethers

Quote:

I didn’t realise Lee Anderson was a United fan. Fair play.

Unread 10-02-2024, 12:42 PM
browser

Quote:

have you considered not being a massive snowflake?

Unread 10-02-2024, 02:11 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Well said mate. Loads of people are afraid to say it like it is. Not you though.
Gaslamp all you want, we’ve had enough of woke and we’re doing something about it.

Joey

Unread 10-02-2024, 02:29 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Gaslamp all you want, we’ve had enough of woke and we’re doing something about it.

Joey
Pal, I’m not gas lamping you. I would never gas lamp anyone.

Unread 10-02-2024, 02:37 PM
armchair

Time for Real Men to stand up against this madness

Unread 10-02-2024, 02:38 PM
no fun

Quote:

Joey
With you here Hans, let’s get back to the good old days where putting dog excrement through an immigrants letter box was seen as a good old British custom

These days if you say you’re English……

Unread 10-02-2024, 02:55 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
With you here Hans, let’s get back to the good old days where putting dog excrement through an immigrants letter box was seen as a good old British custom

These days if you say you’re English……
We’re talking things like gender ideology / madness, the sexualisation of children by LGB, the war on family units, Parent 1 / Parent 2 nonsense, the climate hoax, pandemic psyops, BLM, DEI over meritocracy, woke corporations controlling narratives and yes, female co-comms.

This is to name just a few of the issues having a direct impact on our lives on a day-to-day basis.

Putin doesn’t have to do anything, as he can see the west destroying itself from within with all this crap.

You can all have your heads in the sand, crying about Tories, like it matters.

Unread 10-02-2024, 02:58 PM
no fun

Quote:
We’re talking things like gender ideology / madness, the sexualisation of children by LGB, the war on family units, Parent 1 / Parent 2 nonsense, the climate hoax, pandemic psyops, BLM, DEI over meritocracy, woke corporations controlling narratives and yes, female co-comms.

This is to name just a few of the issues having a direct impact on our lives on a day-to-day basis.

Putin doesn’t have to do anything, as he can see the west destroying itself from within with all this crap.

You can all have your heads in the sand, crying about Tories, like it matters.
Can you run the war on family units past me?

Unread 10-02-2024, 03:04 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Can you run the war on family units past me?
The progressive left’s attempts to destroy the family status quo is well known and plenty of literature is available. This is obviously despite cohesive family units being a staple of a functioning society.

Put down your Thatcher voodoo doll and get researching.

Unread 10-02-2024, 03:11 PM
no fun

Quote:
The progressive left’s attempts to destroy the family status quo is well known and plenty of literature is available. This is obviously despite cohesive family units being a staple of a functioning society.

Put down your Thatcher voodoo doll and get researching.
I’ve no need to research Irk me old mate

By cohesive family units do you mean 2 parent heterosexual family units?

Research will show that the majority of children subject to a child protection plan reside within such families, so some people* may argue that 2 heterosexual parents pose the greatest risk to a child’s safety, and that alternatives offer the safest/best family units

* not me necessarily

Unread 10-02-2024, 03:15 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
I’ve no need to research Irk me old mate

By cohesive family units do you mean 2 parent heterosexual family units?

Research will show that the majority of children subject to a child protection plan reside within such families, so some people* may argue that 2 heterosexual parents pose the greatest risk to a child’s safety, and that alternatives offer the safest/best family units

* not me necessarily
I suspect that’s because it generally takes 2 heterosexual people to create a child.

Who is irk?

Unread 10-02-2024, 03:18 PM
no fun

Quote:
I suspect that’s because it generally takes 2 heterosexual people to create a child.

Who is irk?
Generally speaking that’s correct, but it’s when they cohabit that the problems start

Irks a rochdale lad

Unread 10-02-2024, 04:48 PM
Dacter

Quote:

Joey
What, precisely, are you doing about it? Other than watching YouTube videos obviously.

Show us all the way through the dark with the power of your gaslamp

Unread 10-02-2024, 05:14 PM
Big Norm

Worst wum ever tbh.

Unread 10-02-2024, 05:22 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter View Post
What, precisely, are you doing about it? Other than watching YouTube videos obviously.

Show us all the way through the dark with the power of your gaslamp
I’m only one man, but I try to do my bit, which usually involves giving the education, and the reasons behind.

Few people realise much of this comes from the fact radicals have infiltrated every orifice of life. Educational Institutions, corporations, media, everything.

I can only do so much, but for example, I’m high up in my organisation. I openly promote a cultural of expressing opinion regardless of who it might offend. I rule my office as a meritocracy, and openly express disdain for DEI. I say what I like, and I like what I say.

I maintain a healthy car usage and am openly hostile towards cyclists. I refuse to use or pay for ULEZ areas.

I eat meat every day, usually for all meals.

I refuse to refer to anyone’s chosen pronouns. I ensure I refer to for example India Willoughby as Jonathan.

I was openly sceptical on lockdowns, though generally followed them as I didn’t have enough information to hand.

I hoard crypto and will fight against CBDCs.

I took my son out of school on the day they tried to make kids wear pink in memory of ‘Brihanna’ Ghey. My wife didn’t contest the decision as I have successfully implemented a strong patriarchy.

I voted for Brexit, successfully assisting in removing us from the woke, centralised EU.

I find these flags annoying 🇺🇦 🏳️‍🌈 🇪🇺 🇵🇸 🇨🇦.

I do my best.

Unread 10-02-2024, 05:25 PM
no fun

Quote:
I’m only one man.
That really depends on how people view your identity on any particular day

Unread 10-02-2024, 05:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I’m only one man, but I try to do my bit, which usually involves giving the education, and the reasons behind.

Few people realise much of this comes from the fact radicals have infiltrated every orifice of life. Educational Institutions, corporations, media, everything.

I can only do so much, but for example, I’m high up in my organisation. I openly promote a cultural of expressing opinion regardless of who it might offend. I rule my office as a meritocracy, and openly express disdain for DEI. I say what I like, and I like what I say.

I maintain a healthy car usage and am openly hostile towards cyclists. I refuse to use or pay for ULEZ areas.

I eat meat every day, usually for all meals.

I refuse to refer to anyone’s chosen pronouns. I ensure I refer to for example India Willoughby as Jonathan.

I was openly sceptical on lockdowns, though generally followed them as I didn’t have enough information to hand.

I hoard crypto and will fight against CBDCs.

I took my son out of school on the day they tried to make kids wear pink in memory of ‘Brihanna’ Ghey. My wife didn’t contest the decision as I have successfully implemented a strong patriarchy.

I voted for Brexit, successfully assisting in removing us from the woke, centralised EU.

I find these flags annoying 🇺🇦 🏳️‍🌈 🇪🇺 🇵🇸 🇨🇦.

I do my best.

Welcome on board brother....

Carnivorous crew.....