United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:23 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
But when is enough enough?

What does he have to do to get sacked? It's like Steve Kean all over again.
Not finish in the top 4 for me, even then I wouldn't begrudge him one more season after that.

All is not lost and there is still plenty to play for this season. Turn Sunderland over with RVP and Rooney back and we have a trip to Wembley to look forward to against City. Getting top 4 instead of Liverpool and Everton will also be fairly sweet given all the shit that has been said!

The players and the fans need to stand by Moyes, make the top 4 and then there is a big summer ahead. Changes were needed with Fergie here, now Moyes needs to make them. £#%&! me if this season of all seasons we cant finish 4th and accept it then I don't know when we can!

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:34 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Not finish in the top 4 for me, even then I wouldn't begrudge him one more season after that.

All is not lost and there is still plenty to play for this season. Turn Sunderland over with RVP and Rooney back and we have a trip to Wembley to look forward to against City. Getting top 4 instead of Liverpool and Everton will also be fairly sweet given all the shit that has been said!

The players and the fans need to stand by Moyes, make the top 4 and then there is a big summer ahead. Changes were needed with Fergie here, now Moyes needs to make them. £#%&! me if this season of all seasons we cant finish 4th and accept it then I don't know when we can!
Can't wait.

4th would be respectable, but has the damage already been done?

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:37 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Dakota will take care of that
I am but a humble servant to Fred.

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:58 PM
barca99

Quote:
Can't wait.

4th would be respectable, but has the damage already been done?
Admittedly I don't think we would win, but anything could happen on the day, forget moyes, if they players cant get up for that game then £#%&! em!

5 points off Liverpool with them still to come to OT (i know i know) its well and truly ON!

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Part 36 Offer

4th

Not a £#%&!ing prayer with this #@&%! and these shite players.

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:05 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Admittedly I don't think we would win, but anything could happen on the day, forget moyes, if they players cant get up for that game then £#%&! em!

5 points off Liverpool with them still to come to OT (i know i know) its well and truly ON!
Wigan beat them, of course miracles can happen. But Martinez was positive that day, i've yet to see a United side wanting to dominate the opposition.

Two lines of 4, sit back, don't put any pressure and repeat. I can accept poor performances but the way this team has been setup isn't good enough.

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:18 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
4th

Not a £#%&!ing prayer with this #@&%! and these shite players.
same players that won the league? you don't turn shit over night, confidence is obviously a huge factor in our recent results!

Quote:
Wigan beat them, of course miracles can happen. But Martinez was positive that day, i've yet to see a United side wanting to dominate the opposition.

Two lines of 4, sit back, don't put any pressure and repeat. I can accept poor performances but the way this team has been setup isn't good enough.
Agree with that.

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Fire in with a bid for him right now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25646587

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:27 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Agree with that.
What concerns me the most is that you don't need a penny to demand a team works hard, or put across your ideas.

Southampton for example achieved this when Pochetino came in.

Moyes can demand all the money & players in the world, when they join they're put into a team which doesn't work hard enough to retain the ball back, eventually they'll end up the same.

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:35 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Fire in with a bid for him right now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25646587

Left sided winger with an actual brain and real quality. Jizzyjazz can play on the Right instead of kicknrush Tone...get Garay and Shaw/Coentrao in too and we might still make the CL

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:36 PM
jem

Quote:
really?

I mean...... really?

crikey.

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Left sided winger with an actual brain and real quality. Jizzyjazz can play on the Right instead of kicknrush Tone...get Garay and Shaw/Coentrao in too and we might still make the CL
Not a midfielder amongst that lot :shakehead:

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:39 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not a midfielder amongst that lot :shakehead:
could stumble through with a combo of Carrick/Fletch/Kagawa/Jones/Fellaini/Rooney/Cleverly till the end of the season...when someone actually half decent is available

Unread 08-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
could stumble through with a combo of Carrick/Fletch/Kagawa/Jones/Fellaini/Rooney/Cleverly till the end of the season...when someone actually half decent is available
Both Koke & Ander Herrera have buy-out clauses. Just need to pony up. Plenty of other players will have as well...

I mean, ffs Yaya Toure cost less than Fellaini a couple of years ago. What seems ridiculous now will be £#%&! all in a season when the right player is kicking the £#%&! out of the league.

Pay the £#%&!ing money.

Unread 08-01-2014, 02:13 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
really?

I mean...... really?

crikey.
If our teams as bad as people make out then why not?

Unread 08-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Both Koke & Ander Herrera have buy-out clauses. Just need to pony up. Plenty of other players will have as well...

I mean, ffs Yaya Toure cost less than Fellaini a couple of years ago. What seems ridiculous now will be £#%&! all in a season when the right player is kicking the £#%&! out of the league.

Pay the £#%&!ing money.

Unread 08-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

we are literally teetering on the brink of turning this round

a siege mentality is very much growing and the players being stitched up as a group by the officials recently can only help that

Unread 08-01-2014, 03:43 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Superb article by a City fan on Moyes and the job he has.

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comme...ing_as/ceinr8j

Very good stuff.

Unread 08-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

Very good stuff.

Fukinell...I place most fredsters in here into the last paragraph about transition.

Unread 08-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Very good stuff.
reminds me of united supporters fighting hodgson's corner when he was at the vermin.

Everyone outside manchester united wants moyes to stay as manager.
Closed Thread