United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2010, 01:18 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Default Re: park ji sung

he's such a weakling it's pathetic, seems to get knocked over in any 50-50.

Unread 15-09-2010, 01:25 AM
Menace

He was shit tonight, but so was everyone.

For example, that's probably the worst I've seen Rooney play for us in a long time.

Park's a quality player, and that's been proved time and time again with some of his performances in the biggest games over the last few seasons.

All you knee-jerk reaction @#%&!s can £#%&! off.

Unread 15-09-2010, 02:24 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace
He was shit tonight, but so was everyone.

For example, that's probably the worst I've seen Rooney play for us in a long time.

Park's a quality player, and that's been proved time and time again with some of his performances in the biggest games over the last few seasons.

All you knee-jerk reaction @#%&!s can £#%&! off.
this

Unread 15-09-2010, 04:19 AM
rafabio

See park is useful when you use him like a bull. Provide him with the scent of a player like we did against milan with pirlo's shirt, he will just keep running behind pirlo harassing him. When he loses the scent for a moment or 2 and wanders into the box he could even score a tap in.

He is a shit £#%&!ing dog eating @#%&!. I can't believe he is still at united. Should be £#%&!ed off. If we are going to struggle this season, I hope we struggle badly and just eek out the 4th place. The midfield we have is £#%&!ing horrible.

A gormless geordie £#%&!er who has not been in form for over 18 months and struggling with injuries, A fat irish £#%&!er who will just about take on a shot from anywhere because he doesn't know what else to do with it, A scottish player who looks dead on his feet after 70 odd minutes (no wonder since he is doing the work of 2 players ) and a 36 year old ginger genius who will struggle when he comes up against a tenacious midfield.

Superb midfield options. Aye sireee

Unread 15-09-2010, 04:27 AM
Menace

Why all the doom?

You seem to have forgotten about our secret weapon ready to be unleashed...

"I think I'll kick it there."

Unread 15-09-2010, 07:15 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Mr WUM himself aka borsuk said he's one of our best wingers ahahahahahahahahahahaha
of course i did, yeah

Unread 15-09-2010, 07:51 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
am i £#%&!ing missing something?

seriously, ive always thought he was shite but i cant understand how anyone can say he is good enough for us.

at his best we deploy him to harry and chase the technically gifted players we come up against in the champions league.
he plays out wide and if the opposition give him time and space he WILL NOT punish them.
he cant striker a ball cleanly like a professional football.

unbelieable he still gets a game. has he ever been man on the match?
Found someone else to slag off now that Berbs is doing the business? Whoever has the marlo log on at the moment is being quite unimaginative.

Unread 15-09-2010, 07:58 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Found someone else to slag off now that Berbs is doing the business? Whoever has the marlo log on at the moment is being quite unimaginative.
calling all interpals!!!

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:06 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He is a nominal attacking player that you do not want to have the ball.
Exactly. You do not want him to have the ball because he is brainless, has s hit touch, cant pass the thing 5 yards and kick the ball properly - his body shape is all over the place hence his lack of balance.

And he plays for Manchester United.

I wonder if any of those saying he is a good player have actually played the game themselves

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:14 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
See park is useful when you use him like a bull. Provide him with the scent of a player like we did against milan with pirlo's shirt, he will just keep running behind pirlo harassing him. When he loses the scent for a moment or 2 and wanders into the box he could even score a tap in.

He is a shit £#%&!ing dog eating @#%&!. I can't believe he is still at united. Should be £#%&!ed off. If we are going to struggle this season, I hope we struggle badly and just eek out the 4th place. The midfield we have is £#%&!ing horrible.
See, this is %@#$&!s, why has Park been involved in some of our best moves in big games away from home? Why has he scored in big games away from home (and at home)? Stop making things up as if he is only good at chasing players. He was shit last night, because he shouldn't be playing in games where the opposition sit on the edge of their box. Quite a few players were utter shit last night.

And calling him a "shit £#%&!ing dog eating @#%&!", why the hatred for him? You might not like him as a player but he plays for Manchester United and seems like a decent lad, yet you're calling him stuff like that. People who say stuff like that are spoilt #@&%! who are upset because 'Man U' didn't sign the latest youtubinho or we don't have enough 'flair' fancy named players. I've been saying for 2 years + that we need to address the midfield situation and I think it's a disgrace we haven't really strengthend the side the past 2 summers despite selling the world's best player for £80m, but I'm not gonna start with launching personal attacks on players with hatred involved. #@&%!.

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:22 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio

A gormless geordie £#%&!er who has not been in form for over 18 months and struggling with injuries, A fat irish £#%&!er who will just about take on a shot from anywhere because he doesn't know what else to do with it, A scottish player who looks dead on his feet after 70 odd minutes (no wonder since he is doing the work of 2 players ) and a 36 year old ginger genius who will struggle when he comes up against a tenacious midfield.

Superb midfield options. Aye sireee
you eat goats, rats etc. youre no different you smelly @#%&!.

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:23 AM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: park ji sung

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
See, this is %@#$&!s, why has Park been involved in some of our best moves in big games away from home? Why has he scored in big games away from home (and at home)? Stop making things up as if he is only good at chasing players. He was shit last night, because he shouldn't be playing in games where the opposition sit on the edge of their box. Quite a few players were utter shit last night.

And calling him a "shit £#%&!ing dog eating @#%&!", why the hatred for him? You might not like him as a player but he plays for Manchester United and seems like a decent lad, yet you're calling him stuff like that. People who say stuff like that are spoilt #@&%! who are upset because 'Man U' didn't sign the latest youtubinho or we don't have enough 'flair' fancy named players. I've been saying for 2 years + that we need to address the midfield situation and I think it's a disgrace we haven't really strengthend the side the past 2 summers despite selling the world's best player for £80m, but I'm not gonna start with launching personal attacks on players with hatred involved. #@&%!.
and that's the difference between a genuine red and a @#%&! who just attaches himself to a successful side and mouths off at the slightest hint of difficulty.

i see the midfield differently, as you know, but we all know serious investment will be needed when giggs and scholes hang up their boots, and serious decisions need to be taken re hargreaves (not hard tbh), anderson and carrick. there are places for younger lads like gibson and cleverley in the squad but the top four or five players in the squad in the middle need to offer more than those three have over the last three years, or one year in carrick's case.

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
yep. there has been no mention of berbs this season has there

fickle @#%&!s

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:38 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
and that's the difference between a genuine red and a @#%&! who just attaches himself to a successful side and mouths off at the slightest hint of difficulty.

i see the midfield differently, as you know, but we all know serious investment will be needed when giggs and scholes hang up their boots, and serious decisions need to be taken re hargreaves (not hard tbh), anderson and carrick. there are places for younger lads like gibson and cleverley in the squad but the top four or five players in the squad in the middle need to offer more than those three have over the last three years, or one year in carrick's case.
Shame we loaned out Cleverly, could have made him this Valencia injury. He may have got quite a lot of game time. Personally think Gibson is really poor and will be at Stoke or a similar club next season.

At least Fergie has admitted we will probably have to push the boat out to replace Scholes and Giggs.

Wtf is going on with Carrick? Where is he?

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:42 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
and that's the difference between a genuine red and a @#%&! who just attaches himself to a successful side and mouths off at the slightest hint of difficulty
Dont talk such %@#$&!s. Genuine reds have been slagging of United players since 1878. Every football fan of every club in the world has always done this to varying degrees.

Park is not a good footballer and therefore is open to criticism. It's shouldnt have to get personal (i.e. all this dog eating shit) but voicing opinions on his performances, talent or lack of, are justifiable. Claiming you're not a proper supporter because you highlight how bad he is, is incredibly immature and smacks of someone who is struggling to find an opposing argument.

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:43 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Achilles injury

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:48 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Dont talk such %@#$&!s. Genuine reds have been slagging of United players since 1878. Every football fan of every club in the world has always done this to varying degrees.

Park is not a good footballer and therefore is open to criticism. It's shouldnt have to get personal (i.e. all this dog eating shit) but voicing opinions on his performances, talent or lack of, are justifiable. Claiming you're not a proper supporter because you highlight how bad he is, is incredibly immature and smacks of someone who is struggling to find an opposing argument.
that's what i'm having a go at: the personal attacks, not any and all criticism.

i've got no problem with somebody not rating a player. park is a good footballer, as he has shown in many games and as he showed at the world cup.

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:51 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Shame we loaned out Cleverly, could have made him this Valencia injury. He may have got quite a lot of game time. Personally think Gibson is really poor and will be at Stoke or a similar club next season.

At least Fergie has admitted we will probably have to push the boat out to replace Scholes and Giggs.

he's never said anything any different

tbf, you've thought gibson would be at stoke or a similar club for every next season for about three years

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:52 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
that's what i'm having a go at: the personal attacks, not any and all criticism.

i've got no problem with somebody not rating a player. park is a good footballer, as he has shown in many games and as he showed at the world cup.

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:52 AM
safingtons

Quote:
tbf, you've thought gibson would be at stoke or a similar club for every next season for about three years
He will be soon, god willing.
Closed Thread