United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-09-2010, 11:16 AM
PaulParkers

Default Re: Fergie: Gary Neville no longer team captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
As club captain it's far too risky. Especially with some of his tweets, journos will pick up on anything, he should remain impartial.
Any pro-footballer being on Twitter is a nob head. What's the point? You're asking for trouble

Unread 14-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Any pro-footballer being on Twitter is a nob head. What's the point? You're asking for trouble
I think we need to know what he has to say to Bashy imo.

Unread 14-09-2010, 11:48 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Fletch for me, one of the first names on the team sheet these days and has become a big game player which is when the Captain stands out from the rest. He dictates the play, organises the side well and gets involved further up front.

Unread 14-09-2010, 12:04 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Fletch for me, one of the first names on the team sheet these days and has become a big game player which is when the Captain stands out from the rest. He dictates the play, organises the side well and gets involved further up front.
this. already captain of his country, not injury prone and an excellent example attitude-wise for the rest of the team.

Unread 14-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Cream

Evra has been capt though, hasn't he? For a game or something.

I reckon Vidic was promised a run as capo when his contract shenanigans were happening.

Unread 14-09-2010, 02:38 PM
rafabio

Evra for captain? he is a bit of madman and I think this summer's world cup with france wouldn't have helped it one bit. Fergie usually doesn't criticize his players in public even the slightest. But he made it pretty clear that he didn't like what evra did.

I don't see evra as being our captain. It will be rio or vidic or fletcher or rooney. One out of 4 imo

Unread 14-09-2010, 03:04 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Evra for captain? he is a bit of madman and I think this summer's world cup with france wouldn't have helped it one bit. Fergie usually doesn't criticize his players in public even the slightest. But he made it pretty clear that he didn't like what evra did.

I don't see evra as being our captain. It will be rio or vidic or fletcher or rooney. One out of 4 imo
Evra needs to concentrate on his own gamne for the moment anyway

Unread 14-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio

from what I've read he was hung out to dry. And I've not read anything from fergy on the matter??
Closed Thread