United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-09-2010, 10:26 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Re: Poor old Woy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Let's hope the closest Gaz gets to OT this weekend is the end of his drive...
Wes has played a few reserve games now hasn't he. If our new commitment to youth is bullshit as it seems and rafael has no chance of getting in then it's probbly best to give Wes a go at RB.

Unread 13-09-2010, 10:31 AM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Let's hope the closest Gaz gets to OT this weekend is the end of his drive...

On a suitably remote golf course, preferably

Unread 13-09-2010, 10:34 AM
andyroo

I wouldn't mind if Nev's on the bench to do a Mourinho-esque touchline run to the vermin supporters

But would rather Rafael starts. With him and Valencia we could really give them hell up their left side.

Unread 13-09-2010, 11:11 AM
tony tabletop

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
That game was ridiculous though, think they only had 4attacks* in the entire game. Think positive, if we can get Evra back to form and find a competent RB we are in very good shape. Hopefully Rio will get hrough* tomorrow unscathed too.
Missing space

through

Unread 13-09-2010, 11:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony tabletop
Missing space

through
You're absolutely write of course.

Unread 13-09-2010, 12:05 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Vidic actually did a great job on the ladyboy at OT last time out. The goal was Nev's fault, after that Nemanja didn't put a foot wrong. Ladyboy got so sulky he should've been sent off. The penalty spot-scuffing @#%&!.
not exactly an unusual event

Unread 13-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Big Norm

Dipper in work today saying Torres unhappy cos Hodgson promised him there would be new owners before start of season. I don't get how this excuses being deliberately shit.

They really are deluded £#%&!ers aren't they.

Unread 13-09-2010, 12:17 PM
armchair

It's fitness. An unfit player can look like a donkey. I think his heart is gone too though. He knows he should've left earlier and now because he's made a career mistake - didn't win the wc, is playing for a shit club (who he blames, along with english football, for the injury) no-one's going to pay top dollar for him now.

I'd be depressed too. The realisation of his mistake must really grate.

Unread 13-09-2010, 12:19 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Dipper in work today saying Torres unhappy cos Hodgson promised him there would be new owners before start of season. I don't get how this excuses being deliberately shit.

They really are deluded £#%&!ers aren't they.
They;ve signed a world class left back though.

Unread 13-09-2010, 02:34 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
That game was ridiculous though, think they only had 4attacks in the entire game. Think positive, if we can get Evra back to form and find a competent RB we are in very good shape. Hopefully Rio will get hrough tomorrow unscathed too.
Not sure why Gary nev is copping so much and Evra is getting none as he was very poor as well

Unread 13-09-2010, 02:34 PM
tony tabletop

Torres is probably £#%&!ed off he's stayed thinking new owners and cash were coming in.

Unread 13-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Tronics

Jamie Redknapp has the knee jerk over the top headline hunting opinons that have resulted in many a people refering to him as an absolute #@&%!.

Torres won the world cup and came back to Liverpool, which in itself was a major coup. What else does he want?

I watched the game and he was clearly frustrated with his own contribution and for most of the game Birminghams centre backs had him on lock and key

And anyone thats watched torres play knows he loves a frown when things arent going for him. But to suggest he suddenly wants out is laughable

But incase he does, Ferie sign him up!

Unread 13-09-2010, 02:54 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
It's fitness. An unfit player can look like a donkey. I think his heart is gone too though. He knows he should've left earlier and now because he's made a career mistake - didn't win the wc, is playing for a shit club (who he blames, along with english football, for the injury) no-one's going to pay top dollar for him now.
Don't worry. citeh will.

Unread 13-09-2010, 03:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Not sure why Gary nev is copping so much and Evra is getting none as he was very poor as well
Wrong - read the match thread, Evra gets quite a bit of stick.

But the real difference, of course, is that Paddy is well capable of getting his old imperious form back - whilst our Gaz, sadly, is only fit for the knackers yard now

Wonder if Saturday will be a "Eureka" moment for SAF regarding GN, just like Boxing Day 2002 was with Blanc......

Unread 13-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

I'd be depressed too. The realisation of his mistake must really grate.
I'm delighted for him. The way he was during the 2009/10 season, thought he was bigger than Jaysis.
His injurys are what's stopping him from moving to a proper club.

Unread 13-09-2010, 03:49 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Wrong - read the match thread, Evra gets quite a bit of stick.But the real difference, of course, is that Paddy is well capable of getting his old imperious form back - whilst our Gaz, sadly, is only fit for the knackers yard now

Wonder if Saturday will be a "Eureka" moment for SAF regarding GN, just like Boxing Day 2002 was with Blanc......
apols, just read it
Closed Thread