United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2010, 12:06 PM
dunk

Default Re: WGT playing for reserves tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I can't believe you are arguing over something after seeing 'highlights'. But that just about sums you up
I'm just arguing 'cos it's you tbh.

Unread 15-09-2010, 09:59 AM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Macheda has looked excellent during and since pre season.

Shame there's a Welsh midget £#%&!wit taking away valuable experience this boy would have gotten in the first team.

Imagine we had Michael Owen in 2009? We probably would have ended up throwing away the league to Liverpool.
Sadly i'm proven right again, 2nd time Owen comes on instead of Kiko and adds absolutely nothing to the team for 20 mins - we end up failing to win again and Kiko has lost out on some more first team experience all because of that little @#%&!.

Unread 15-09-2010, 10:25 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down Re: WGT playing for reserves tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Sadly i'm proven right again, 2nd time Owen comes on instead of Kiko and adds absolutely nothing to the team for 20 mins - we end up failing to win again and Kiko has lost out on some more first team experience all because of that little @#%&!.
As a United fan, there’s no sight more gutting then seeing Michael Owen preparing to come on as a sub. Scouse @#%&!, within a few minutes I’d forgotten he was even on the pitch, given his completely anonymous contribution. May as well have been playing with 10 men ffs. Shame the crowd didn’t hurl abuse at him tbh, it’s the least the little @#%&! deserves.

I hate him

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:21 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
As a United fan, there’s no sight more gutting then seeing Michael Owen preparing to come on as a sub
I agree, utterly soul-destroying :shakehead:

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:24 AM
dunk

Quote:
As a United fan, there’s no sight more gutting then seeing Michael Owen preparing to come on as a sub. Scouse @#%&!, within a few minutes I’d forgotten he was even on the pitch, given his completely anonymous contribution. May as well have been playing with 10 men ffs. Shame the crowd didn’t hurl abuse at him tbh, it’s the least the little @#%&! deserves.

I hate him
I booed him a bit tbh

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:24 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

I hate him
I hate that @#%&!, said at the time last season the City goal bought him time and his time has now expired, £#%&!ing woeful footballer

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:29 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I booed him a bit tbh
Did you go? Fair play...desperate times call for desperate measures. I'll support anyone in the shirt, but not that scouse loving @#%&!. Sustained and unrelenting abuse from the fans is the only way to hasten his departure to Villa, where he can continue his ‘dream’ of playing for his precious England again

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:32 AM
dunk

Quote:
Did you go? Fair play...desperate times call for desperate measures. I'll support anyone in the shirt, but not that scouse loving @#%&!. Sustained and unrelenting abuse from the fans is the only way to hasten his departure to Villa, where he can continue his ‘dream’ of playing for his precious England again
Yeah. I've never, ever booed a United player before last night, his name was read out and I just booed, like a natural reaction, felt a bit ashamed tbh, but I just cannot take having him anywhere near the £#%&!ing squad.

Got a few odd looks btw.

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Commitment to scouse @#%&!s.

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:37 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Yeah. I've never, ever booed a United player before last night, his name was read out and I just booed, like a natural reaction, felt a bit ashamed tbh, but I just cannot take having him anywhere near the £#%&!ing squad.

Got a few odd looks btw.
As expected. His squeaky clean imagine is something he's proud of and some of the mongs buy into that.

I can see Fergie offering him a new 1 year deal in the summer I really hope he's £#%&!ed off.

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:41 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
As expected. His squeaky clean imagine is something he's proud of and some of the mongs buy into that.

I can see Fergie offering him a new 1 year deal in the summer I really hope he's £#%&!ed off.
There is a option for a third year in his current deal isn't there?

I'm just hoping beyond all hopes that 1 or 2 of Hernandez, Macheda, Diouf, Welbeck, King, Cofie or Keane do enough to convince Fergie to £#%&! him off

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:56 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
There is a option for a third year in his current deal isn't there?

I'm just hoping beyond all hopes that 1 or 2 of Hernandez, Macheda, Diouf, Welbeck, King, Cofie or Keane do enough to convince Fergie to £#%&! him off
Not sure if that's the case, it could possible be if he plays over a certain number of games but that's not going to happen is it?

I'd rather stick Sheasy up top.

Unread 15-09-2010, 11:58 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Not sure if that's the case, it could possible be if he plays over a certain number of games but that's not going to happen is it?

I'd rather stick Sheasy up top.
We NEED Owen to get injured. There, I've said it

Still, on past form there is a fair chance of that happening
Closed Thread