United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2010, 02:05 PM
The Return of JC

Default Re: park ji sung

There's always an inquest isn't there? There's always a damning conclusion to be drawn, be it individually or colectively. These players aren't allowed to be human. 'Form' is never taken into account. It's not enough that Park has a bad game (he did, no one is denying that), but it has to mean he's shit? It has to? Didn't you see it last night? He was shit and therefore is shit. That's how it works.

Rooney's allowed to be out of form though, because he's one of our best players.

Park has had many good games for us over the years and scored some important goals in big games. He's short of match fitness and just didn't have a good game. It happens. It's football. It's these elements that keep us all watching.

Those pointing out that he's a bit of a slow starter to seasons have a point too. Tends to come on strong as the season wears on. Good to see people remember these things and the goals against Liverpool, Arsenal, Milan the next time he has an off night. Short £#%&!in' memories or what!?

Park is no better or worse a player than he was before yesterday's game and he's been part of a successful squad for the last 5 years.

And as some have said, the personal, hatefilled (and downright racist) attacks on him are unnecessary and pathetic.

He had a bad game. We had a bad game. Talk about that, sure, but making a sweeping, doomfilled conclusion and making it personal is just totally unnecessary.

Unread 15-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
See park is useful when you use him like a bull. Provide him with the scent of a player like we did against milan with pirlo's shirt, he will just keep running behind pirlo harassing him. When he loses the scent for a moment or 2 and wanders into the box he could even score a tap in.

He is a shit £#%&!ing dog eating @#%&!. I can't believe he is still at united. Should be £#%&!ed off. If we are going to struggle this season, I hope we struggle badly and just eek out the 4th place. The midfield we have is £#%&!ing horrible.

A gormless geordie £#%&!er who has not been in form for over 18 months and struggling with injuries, A fat irish £#%&!er who will just about take on a shot from anywhere because he doesn't know what else to do with it, A scottish player who looks dead on his feet after 70 odd minutes (no wonder since he is doing the work of 2 players ) and a 36 year old ginger genius who will struggle when he comes up against a tenacious midfield.

Superb midfield options. Aye sireee
So in summary -

You HATE players in the squad that you support, purely because they're playing and you dont want them to.

You're racist towards one of our own players, who's stayed loyal to us and given his all for the team.

You hope that we drop out of 4th place this season.

Top Red! Everyone loves your new persona 'the guy that strongly hates people'

Unread 15-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I dont understand how anyone could hate Wes and Oshea - absolute Utd boys to the core. ok their not the worlds best in their positions but they give their all and dont bitch about getting shunted about left right and centre. Wes is a hard £#%&!er too.

As for the Park hatred, some people never learn. They choose to ignore him when he turns in top performances against the better sides.
yep; rafabio is absolute £#%&!wit. i have given up attempting to argue with him over footballing matters. I have merely resorted to insulting him on a personal level i.e. re his nationality; religion; eating habits; general culture etc.

You want to try it. It's a happy place.

Unread 15-09-2010, 02:08 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
yep; rafabio is absolute £#%&!wit. i have given up attempting to argue with him over footballing matters. I have merely resorted to insulting him on a personal level i.e. re his nationality; religion; eating habits; general culture etc.

You want to try it. It's a happy place.
Can you give us some tips please, maybe an example so I can get into this? Cheers.

Unread 15-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
So in summary -

You HATE players in the squad that you support, purely because they're playing and you dont want them to.

You're racist towards one of our own players, who's stayed loyal to us and given his all for the team.

You hope that we drop out of 4th place this season.

Top Red! Everyone loves your new persona 'the guy that strongly hates people'

Hes never been to a game in his life and only started liking united because they won the league.

Unread 15-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Hes never been to a game in his life and only started liking united because they won the league.
I feel slightly embarassed that i even acknowledged his post now.
Closed Thread